Some girl gave a guy a fake number, which ended up being mine. How can I troll him?

Last night, right around midnight, I got a text from a number I didn't recognize that said "Hey whats?". I asked who it was, and he replied with "Lol its the guy in the car u gave ur number to lol", and about an hour later he added "This is the guy that is the guy that was riding with sean lol".

I'm thinking of at least replying with something like "Oh, right, what was your name again? ;p" to at least get a first name, but not really anything beyond that. Can the pit think of any good methods of trolling?
Smell ya later!
Quote by Hippy's Son
wow, these people are a bunch of stupid drama queens. everybody dies, idiots, not every guitar breaks.

UG's resident Pokemon Leauge Champion!
Pokemon RBY CYOA!
Tell him you're horny and to meet you at some address .. and to go round the back, the keys under the mat.

Then call the police and say you heard someone trying to break into the same address.
Blue Jays, Seahawks, Raptors, Habs, Peterborough United FC, Gold Coast Suns.
Text him back, but make it seem like you're talking to some other guy you gave your number to the same night being subtle at first and then make it totally obvious that you're thinking of a completely different person.
lead him on for le sexy time at a downtrodden motel in west Seattle and then offer surprise butt sex via man-bear-pig.
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
Quote by Blimpy19
Tell him you're horny and to meet you at some address .. and to go round the back, the keys under the mat.

Then call the police and say you heard someone trying to break into the same address.

(Invalid img)
I think you should go the Homicidal Boyfriend route.

Call him and be like "who the **** is this? Why are you texting my chick" sorta stuff. Scare the shit out of him.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
Quote by Blimpy19

Yeah, that's pretty good.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
Talk to him, tell him it was a fake number. Get him to keep your number, talk to the chick again, and find out her real name and number. Then YOU text HER being angry that she gave him your number. Pretend you know her from somewhere too.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Quote by jakesmellspoo
tuck it and send him pics. see if he can tell the difference.

definitely.
Quote by jakesmellspoo

Smell ya later!
Quote by Hippy's Son
wow, these people are a bunch of stupid drama queens. everybody dies, idiots, not every guitar breaks.

Pokemon RBY CYOA!
Quote by Blimpy19

I second this motion wholeheartedly.
UG's King Neptune

Quote by AtaBorMan
You're the biggest dick we've had in the Pit for a while.
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
Stop talking, you have are the biggest dick the pit has seen in a while.
Quote by jakesmellspoo

Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by jakesmellspoo

I was at a friend's house a year or so ago when another friend of ours started texting Friend A's creepy cousin. He pretended to be another female friend of ours who the creepy cousin had been talking to earlier that week. He ended up sending him pictures of his ass crack (with a bra on, it was only slightly convincing) and as you suggested, the tuck. The conversation just got uncomfortable for everyone after that so we ended it with a picture of the guy's face.
Quote by Ssargentslayer
You should've cat facted him

Why didn't I think of this before I sent him a text telling him the truth?
Smell ya later!
Quote by Hippy's Son

Pokemon RBY CYOA!
Quote by Kioshi
Why didn't I think of this before I sent him a text telling him the truth?

DAMNIT. FUCK YOU!

loljk. you should definitely post the conversation though.
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
Cat facts

I lol'd so hard the last time i saw that
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by jakesmellspoo
send him a dick pic

The first reply is the best reply, however...
Quote by jakesmellspoo

This is a great alternative
Quote by chaos13
Talk to him, tell him it was a fake number. Get him to keep your number, talk to the chick again, and find out her real name and number. Then YOU text HER being angry that she gave him your number. Pretend you know her from somewhere too.

This works too lol
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Kioshi
Last night, right around midnight, I got a text from a number I didn't recognize that said "Hey whats?". I asked who it was, and he replied with "Lol its the guy in the car u gave ur number to lol", and about an hour later he added "This is the guy that is the guy that was riding with sean lol".

I'm thinking of at least replying with something like "Oh, right, what was your name again? ;p" to at least get a first name, but not really anything beyond that. Can the pit think of any good methods of trolling?

Have your gf call him and troll him.
Quote by smartguyreviews

do it anyway!

That I shall, eventually.
Smell ya later!
Quote by Hippy's Son

Pokemon RBY CYOA!
Invite him to your house and tell him to come in. Text him to say that you'll be right down. When he's in your kitchen you walk in dressed as Chris Hansen and tell him to 'Sit down'...
Find the local police station number (not 911, the actually number). Send it to him and say its your home phone because your cell is out of minutes. Tell him to call with a very sexy and seductive voice.

Wait for his response.
RAW POWER
Quote by sakura'sdarkest
Invite him to your house and tell him to come in. Text him to say that you'll be right down. When he's in your kitchen you walk in dressed as Chris Hansen and tell him to 'Sit down'...

I like this one...
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell