Haven't heard of them. They say they're Better Business Bureau "accredited". Never heard of that either. But the BBB is pretty reliable, so go look them up at the BBB site and see what they have to say about them. Sometimes that site isn't so user-friendly, so if you can't find them there, you can call your local BBB and they can help you.
There's one that's run out of the Guitar Center in Paramus, NJ. They've got to be relatively legitimate if they share a store with GC.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
I think it's so cheap because it says "gently used" but it does not have pictures, wonder if I should buy it?
Music and Arts is a legit seller. I have 2 stores where i live. Great customer support and the stores are really nice.
Quote by bass94
Music and Arts is a legit seller. I have 2 stores where i live. Great customer support and the stores are really nice.

Yup, they are legit.
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
I used to live in the NJ Bergan County area and can confirm that his is a legit source. Guitar Center Paramus was about 10 minutes from my home and I've actually seen multiple Music and Arts stores (there's a store right in Paramus on Route 17). Also what do you mean "I think it's so cheap because it says "gently used"? An RG7321 is normally 400 brand new anyway so 360 bucks seems normal for a store to offer a slightly used model at. I would say search for a used one online if you are just going to ship it anyway but then I realized you need a lefty one and you're probably better off just ordering it . Long story short, there's nothing to worry about. It's a legit source and legit chain. Price seems right for a used RG7321 at a retailer. Pull the trigger if you want one!
Ibanez S2170FB Prestige + Crunch Lab
Ibanez RG1570MRR Prestige + Crunch Lab
Taylor 214CE
Peavey 6505MH + Orange PPC112 + TS9 + ISP Decimator + MXR 10-Band EQ

Watch and subscribe to my guitar ventures!
Search Nick Catelli on YouTube
Quote by Krauser
I used to live in the NJ Bergan County area and can confirm that his is a legit source. Guitar Center Paramus was about 10 minutes from my home and I've actually seen multiple Music and Arts stores (there's a store right in Paramus on Route 17). Also what do you mean "I think it's so cheap because it says "gently used"? An RG7321 is normally 400 brand new anyway so 360 bucks seems normal for a store to offer a slightly used model at. I would say search for a used one online if you are just going to ship it anyway but then I realized you need a lefty one and you're probably better off just ordering it . Long story short, there's nothing to worry about. It's a legit source and legit chain. Price seems right for a used RG7321 at a retailer. Pull the trigger if you want one!

I used to go to Ramapo College. Frequented that GC quite often.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals