Page 1 of 2
Who else loves this movie? I've seen it like 30 times since I was 11 years old. I think it's great.

Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Im sorry...I just dont see what the deal with this movie is...my gf made me watch it and I just couldnt sit thru the whole thing
Os Abysmi Vel Daath
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Movie? I love the stage show! I went to one when I was at uni dressed up as Eddie.

I've never been fortunate enough to see the stage show. My dad has told me about it and it sounds amazing.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
It's pretty koo'. I've seen it live twice, and the second time I dressed up in a women's leather vest with no shirt, a choker and skin tight, pink, leopard print fuzzy pants.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Quote by Grimpond
Im sorry...I just dont see what the deal with this movie is...my gf made me watch it and I just couldnt sit thru the whole thing

It's one of the best musical movies ever. How can you not love the movie that gave us the TIME WARP!
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
I've never been fortunate enough to see the stage show. My dad has told me about it and it sounds amazing.

When I saw it, Richard O'Brien, the writer (yes, the one who presented The Crystal Maze) attended. Was a really nice guy, signed my ticket stub.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
When I saw it, Richard O'Brien, the writer (yes, the one who presented The Crystal Maze) attended. Was a really nice guy, signed my ticket stub.

That's awesome. I'm totally jelly right now.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
I watched it for 5 minutesone time on VH1 classic at like three in the morning, and I have to say that it was slightly less shitty than the American top gear.

Rocky Horror is an excellent movie/stage show! All the shit flying everywhere, the audience participation... Spectacular.
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
I watched it for 5 minutesone time on VH1 classic at like three in the morning, and I have to say that it was slightly less shitty than the American top gear.

Quote by L2112Lif
Warpped my mind forever... I hate it. It literally gives me chills thinking about it.
Quote by Minivirus2
Warpped my mind forever... I hate it. It literally gives me chills thinking about it.

You make it sound like the mental warping is a bad thing.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
Maybe if I saw the whole thing I would like it... There's also this one annoyingly wierd chick that no one really likes at my school that does it with her "acting troupe" and is always handing out pamphlets to teachers and shit. That kind of ruins it for me.

Don't let that ruin it for you. When I first saw the cover of the DVD I was like "What the fuck is this shit? " but then I saw it and I felt like the coolest person ever.
Quote by L2112Lif
It's weird, I love The Cramps, but don't care for Rocky Horror..
I've got the spirit, but lose the feeling.
Quote by intheshadowplay
It's weird, I love The Cramps, but don't care for Rocky Horror..

I love both.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Don't let that ruin it for you. When I first saw the cover of the DVD I was like "What the fuck is this shit? " but then I saw it and I felt like the coolest person ever.

From flipping channels late at night all I saw were people in corsets dancing around some blond dude in gold shorts.
Last edited by SLEESTAK_BRO at Feb 20, 2012,
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
From flipping channels late at night all I saw was people in corsets dancing around some blond dude in gold shorts.

But it will make you ma-a-a-a-an!!!
Quote by L2112Lif
First time i saw the film, the begining with the lips freaked a little, t'was something i'd never seen before. But i stuck through the whole movie and it's been one of my favourite films since. even my 8 year old brother likes it :P.
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Anyone who says they don't like it, quite obviously hasn't actually seen it.

Or maybe they're just not into weird, fucked up movies where there's transvestite aliens singing bad Glam rock tunes. Just a thought.

Seriously...I watched it once, thought it was about as fucked up as it sounded, and never had any desire to watch it again.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Feb 20, 2012,
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Or maybe they're just not into weird, fucked up movies where there's transvestite aliens singing bad Glam rock tunes. Just a thought.

Seriously...I watched it once, thought it was about as fucked up as it sounded, and never had any desire to watch it again.

The songs in Rock Horror are amazing!

I can understand people finding it to be weird though. It's a really odd movie.
Quote by L2112Lif
Love it. Went as Frank for Halloween last year.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Janet!

Dr. Scott!

Janet!

Brad!

Rocky!

Janet!

Dr. Scott!

Janet!

Brad!

Rocky!

Janet!

Dr. Scott!

Janet!

Brad!

Rocky!
Quote by Sampy
Janet!

Dr. Scott!

Janet!

Brad!

Rocky!

Janet!

Dr. Scott!

Janet!

Brad!

Rocky!

Janet!

Dr. Scott!

Janet!

Brad!

Rocky!

I think that's one of my favorite parts of the movie. The only part that really beats that is the part when Frankenfurter has sex with Brad and Janet.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by daytripper75
I can't stand it, and I don't understand why so many people like it.

I don't even know why I ended up liking it so much. Like I said before, I saw it when I was eleven and at first I was thinking "this looks horrid", but when it got going I ended up thinking it was one of the most amazing things ever.
Quote by L2112Lif
No love for meatloaf?

My marching band was going to do a RHP Show Show, but I told them that, as the tenor sax player, I refused to get pickaxed by a guy in gay leather pants...

Still a good movie, though.
Minecraft: Sonic
League of Legends: CinoSRelliK

Currently Playing/listening to/Reading:

Kerbal Space Program,
Binding of Isaac
Opeth - Orchid
S. by Doug Dorst
The Martian by Andy Weir
I like the idea a lot more than the actual movie. The whole getting dressed up and yelling thing seems fun, I really need to see it in that context. I know there's a theater in Milwaukee that has regular showings.

A lot of the music is good, but all the best parts are within the first 30-45 minutes of the movie then it just looses its pacing from there. Its a hard movie to just sit and watch as it seems to just kind of devolve into nonsense after a while. That said, the idea of crazy cross-dressing aliens that party with Meatloaf is pretty awesome.

All in all, slightly overrated, but still 10x better than Star Wars.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I love Rocky Horror. I wanna go to a showing, but no one wants to go with me.
"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

e-married to zgr0826
Love the movie, never got the chance to see the live stage performance. My mum recently saw the theater performance again in Stratford. Said it was a blast. She also commented that the obscenities that the audience was throwing around was much more vulgar than when she first saw it years back.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by daytripper75
I can't stand it, and I don't understand why so many people like it.

This. I'd rather rip off my fingernails than watch it.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Page 1 of 2