20bpm untill i got crown me king by I the breather
anyony tryed 2 learn it 'n could give me a tip or 2 plz?
i sincerely hope your french is better.

no, i've never tried it.
Anfangen ist leicht, Beharren eine Kunst.
Quote by qwerkirk
20bpm untill i got crown me king by I the breather
anyony tryed 2 learn it 'n could give me a tip or 2 plz?

This is disgusting. Hopefully three consecutive post will have you change your ways.

I think I am misinterpreting your question, but here is what I can make of this atrocity:

"Twenty Beats Per Minute until I got "Crown Me King" by I the Breather. Has anyone tried to learn it? And could you give me a tip or two please?"

What is this?
I believe that he means that he can play the song, although it is 20BPM slower than the actual tempo.

I fourth the notion that you relearn what little English you already know. In the case that you are unable to read this sentence properly:

u shud try 2 english lern
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
Have you ever tried to write in english?

Just another Sheep in the design of the Almighty Machine.

-GEAR-
Gibson 60s Les Paul Tribute (Sunburst)
1999 Ibanez RG470 (TitaniumIce-MIJ)
Jackson RR3 (Trans-Red)
Peavey 6505+
Podx3
hey wtf stop complaining about my english, any of theses comments here helped me c'mon...
idk anyway i play it fine now xP
Quote by qwerkirk
hey wtf stop complaining about my english, any of theses comments here helped me c'mon...
idk anyway i play it fine now xP

If you are difficult to understand, why the hell wouldn't we complain about your English?
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
cauz its out of topic man. i tryed to get some help here. the only thing i got was couples of comments on my lack in english. plz im not english damn im french c'mon
how can we help you if we can't understand what you are saying?

also, english not being your native language is no excuse... I'm brazilian
Quote by Xiaoxi
The Byzantine scale was useful until the Ottoman scale came around and totally annihilated it.
Your english will improve if you stop speaking in text speak.

Good luck with the song.