http://snd.sc/zeFLxF

hey guys this is my first soundcloud sharing (hopefully more to come), im improvising based on the flight of the bumblebee. Sorry for not great sound quality. as im recording straight through my ipad microphone. Im using a peavy vypyr 30 and an upgraded epiphone les paul 7 string. Any comments would be greatly appreciated, any follows like wise and can be reciprocated.

There's quite alot of string noise coming through, maybe put a little of palm mute in there to stop that? Some decent enough melodies in there, but the poor recording quality and slightly sloppy performance meant they didn't come across as well as they could. Not trying to flame you or anything, I hope I'm being constructive enough
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
thanks for the feedback, ill try to encorperate that next time i do something, anyone else got any? Will happily C4C
Cheers man, links in my sig
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
Yeh definitely gotta do something about that string noise, and use a metronome! Playing/practicing/recording with a metronome will make your lines flow way better, and as you improve you can push it faster and faster. Then you'll be shredding that flight of the bumblebee improv in no time.

check my music out if you get a chance
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1521141
LollipopSkeletonsLollipopSkeletons
LollipopSkeletonsLollipopSkeletons
@Paddy McK On Don't fall behind: I get a strong celtic influence from your piece that I enjoy. having spent a lot of time in Dublin it reminded me of the songs that were played in some of the music pubs there. The lyrics were well written, however i felt that it could have done with a bridge just before the last verse + chorus to give a little more variety in the piece. Overall very enjoyable, although sometimes difficult to hear the guitar.

@cammo_1234 firstly thanks for the feedback. Now onto your piece the conman. I really like your guitar's tone, especially in the solo, and the clarity of your picking is great. In the mix i feel that your vocals could have been louder and more prominent, as sometimes it gets lost in the mix. However the lyrics are catchy and well phrased within the music, and suit the tone of the song. Sometimes i got the feeling that the vocal were a little pushed and your voice was a little too strained. Overall I enjoyed listening to it/ I felt both rhythm and lead guitars complimented each other well, the bass and drums really glued the backing together, and the lyrics were well thought out.