I kinda wants some but i'm afraid if i'm not elite enough to just wear the shirt of my favorite band all willy-nilly. I guess i'm just not certain of myself here.

What band shirts do you have? I want to get an autopsy shirt, and an acid bath shirt.

What shirts do you have?
Metal shirts? Do you mean like chainmail?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Metallica, Iron Maiden, Iwrestledabearonce, Killswitch Engage. Just a sample of the many band shirts I wear.
Quote by Duane_Allman
Your gayer than me, and thats pretty gay.
Quote by Twist of fate
If there's blood on the field, play ball.
[center]
The
e|--3---0---0--|
B|--0---1---0--|
G|--0---2---1--|
D|--0---2---2--|
A|--2---0---2--|
E|--3---x---0--|
You just lost.[/CENTER]
This thread may get you banned, depending on how Strangles is feeling. I have too many band shirts,though i only wear half of them anymore. Order From Chaos,Beherit,Katharsis,Conqueror,Incantation,Autopsy,Revenge,Winter,Coffins,Entombed, Antediluvian,Angelcorpse,and Sadistic Intent iare what comes to mind.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Only this:

Was a bastard to ship from France -_-. I really want a Psyopus shirt, but I can't for the life of me find one that I can get here.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
To friggin' many. At least 3 different In Flames, Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer and Iron Maiden tour t's each and MANY MANY MORE!
Darkness_Man: Check your email inbox.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.