Poll: Trapped In the Closet?
Poll Options
View poll results: Trapped In the Closet?
Awesome
24 42%
Meh
7 12%
Something about TS and knobs
26 46%
Voters: 57.
South Park did it better.

EDIT: Turns out South Park parodied this. So please excuse my glaring ignorance.

EDIT 2: R Kelly actually released this?! Now I'm really confused.
Last edited by fender_696 at Feb 20, 2012,
I think every chapter after the 5th was just him making up shit as he goes.
South Park yo.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Awesome.
Quote by Dæmönika
I'm afraid of you...MDoggDX316phobia

Quote by Imperial
Yes, Master MDoggDX316

Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: The Hype Man of the UG Hip
Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
Quote by jetfuel495
I think it's time you come out.

But nah, really, I read about this a few years ago. Seems really interesting and I wouldn't mind checking it out some day when I had the free time.

It's comedy gold, even if it's not supposed to be.

Apparently R Kelly has 32 more chapters written, he's just looking for someone to finance it.
Yo, I posted this on my Facebook like an hour ago. Are our minds intertwined or someshit???
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by RU Experienced?
It blows Die Walküre out of the water.

Hell, it blows the entirety of Der Ring des Nibelungen out of the water. R. Kelly pisses all over R.Wagner.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Now Tom Cruise is in the Closet...

Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
Quote by a_7_x
What was the line when he found the midget?

That was hilarious.

Aw c'mon man, don't ruin the surprise.
This should be a Broadway musical.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Interesting concept, but the same music the whole time? Just gets too boring. And I've seen like the first 4 chapters before.
I remember really liking the series when it first came out. I always had the first chapter stuck in my head. Chapters 1-7 were really great in my opinion, but anything after that just starts getting weird, and keeps getting weirder as you progress. But I will admit, though, I have seen every single chapter. Took me forever to get through it all, haha.

On another note - thanks for reminding me of all this! I haven't seen or thought of it in a long time, so I might have to take a little stroll down Nostalgia Lane tonight!
I think Trapped in the Closet is the pinnacle of human musical achievement
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Quote by bdylan61
It's comedy gold, even if it's not supposed to be.

Apparently R Kelly has 32 more chapters written, he's just looking for someone to finance it.

Ok now he's just riding on its success

By the way, these are the only "songs" (you can call it that, right? not just a story that is lightly sung?) I know of from him.

Oh and nobody's gonna finance a pedophile.
Reading the chapters on Wikipedia.

I MUST WATCH THIS!
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Me and my girlfriend started this one night and just couldn't stop until the end. It's pretty freakin' rediculous, but an entertaining hour and a half if you have nothing to do.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
There bitches all up in this closet now im gon piss on them. And the way he says baffroom. Hahaha

Does anyone know if thats actually serious?
Thought this was going to be complete shit seeing how i don't enjoy this type of music, but i actually liked it a lot.
Sail upon the open skies
Everyone watch Trapped in a cupboard. Its a Mad tv skit and its hilarious. or at least the first part of the skit was really funny. Just look it up on youtube its so funny.
@HeWent2Jared_
I saw the skit years ago but it never crossed my mind to watch the original. I'm glad I did eventually
Classy stuff: like he tailor-made it for the Pit.
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer