Good song, good cover. Takes me back to when I was 10, playing Tony Hawk Pro Skater every day, not giving a single shit. Very well played, accurate and all that stuff. And I don't blame you for not knowing that part towards the end, they stop and start at really weird times. It helps if you know the lyrics and can associate the timing with the lyrics.
Quote by FrauVfromPoB
Good song, good cover. Takes me back to when I was 10, playing Tony Hawk Pro Skater every day, not giving a single shit. Very well played, accurate and all that stuff. And I don't blame you for not knowing that part towards the end, they stop and start at really weird times. It helps if you know the lyrics and can associate the timing with the lyrics.

thanks a lot man, yeah the timing is quite tricky!
It was awesome! The intro was a bit stiff, thought it should have glided better, but over all awesome cover!
Hell Yea Im Straight Edge!
ESP Eclipse II (or) Fender Strat w/David Gilmour EMGs > Cry Baby Original > Digitech RP250 > JOYO Ultimate Overdrive > MXR BLS Chorus > MXR Phase 90 > EHX Memory Toy > 1981 Marshall JCM800