When life is good with you, everything is beautiful... and im really happy right now, hope you all feel the same, if not, better times will come.

See you at the bitter end.
You know who sucks? That douchebag kid from American Beauty who thinks a plastic bag blowing in the wind is beautiful
My God, it's full of stars!
does it really have to be the bitter end?
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Did you know there's a type of parasitic worm that eats out the inside of baby lamb's eyes and into their brain, leaving them writhing in agony for the bleak few weeks of their doomed existence.

Life is beautiful.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
TS is high for the first time.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by Carswell98
does it really have to be the bitter end?

my friend thats the question and im not here to answer it.
Quote by benedicto16
When life is good with you, everything is beautiful... and im really high right now, hope you all feel the same, if not, better times will come.

See you at the bitter end.

Fix'd.
I Like Orange......

Wobble Wobble Wub Wub Dakka Dakka
Quote by Todd Hart
Did you know there's a type of parasitic worm that eats out the inside of baby lamb's eyes and into their brain, leaving them writhing in agony for the bleak few weeks of their doomed existence.

Life is beautiful.

I like where this is going

did you know that there is a fly whose parasitic larvae hatch and eat their way out of living flesh?

life is beautiful
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Quote by benedicto16
my friend thats the question and im not here to answer it.

So there is a reason you are here?
Quote by Dreadnought
You know who sucks? That douchebag kid from American Beauty who thinks a plastic bag blowing in the wind is beautiful

You just don't get it man.

I like that movie
In my heart I'm with you

every night
Quote by Carswell98
I like where this is going

did you know that there is a fly whose parasitic larvae hatch and eat their way out of living flesh?

life is beautiful

Did you know African tribes cut out the clitorises of the females to prevent sexual attraction to other males?

life is beautiful
Quote by a_7_x
So there is a reason you are here?

jajaja of course i finished chating with my girlfriend now im bored so..
Quote by palm mute
You just don't get it man.

I like that movie

I don't. I get it, though. Suburban disillusionment with life and shitty ideas of "the beauty of it all" aren't my cup'o tea
Quote by a_7_x
Did you know African tribes cut out the clitorises of the females to prevent sexual attraction to other males?

life is beautiful

did you know some kind of male black widows spiders cut their own penis in order to escape from their female while their having sex?
did you know there is a parasitic brain fungus that hijacks an ant's brain, causing them to find the nearest high point, anchor themselves with a bite, and then have the fungus rupture out of their head and grow?

life is beautiful

edit- I just said their instead of there

Last.Fm

― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Last edited by Carswell98 at Feb 20, 2012,
Quote by Dreadnought
I don't. I get it, though. Suburban disillusionment with life and shitty ideas of "the beauty of it all" aren't my cup'o tea

I really hate that too, but man was that movie filmed good. Kevin Spacey made that plot line watchable.
In my heart I'm with you

every night
Quote by benedicto16
did you know some kind of male black widows spiders cut their own penis in order to escape from their female while their having sex?

Wow. benedicto, you just contributed properly to a thread.

Now that you've learned that, stop making so many pointless threads and apologise for Trowzaa/
Quote by palm mute
I really hate that too, but man was that movie filmed good. Kevin Spacey made that plot line watchable.

Yah Kevin Spacey was the best part, he was hilarious
Did you know there is a parasitic germ that mutates a snails eye stalks to look like worms or grubs. Birds eat these straight off of the snail, rarely killing it and leaving it blind.

Life is beautiful
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Did you know...

The human botfly?

Don't google that.

Life is beautiful.
When some stranger on the internet says it is so, it must be so.
A shitty day living is better than a good day dead.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Did you know that the necrotizing fascitis is literally a flesh eating eating bacteria that consumes the soft tissues, muscles and fat that form the human skin and reduce it to a slurry that sloughs away, exposing the indigestible tendons and bones beneath.

Life is beautiful.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Todd Hart
Did you know that the necrotizing fascitis is literally a flesh eating eating bacteria that consumes the soft tissues, muscles and fat that form the human skin and reduce it to a slurry that sloughs away, exposing the indigestible tendons and bones beneath.

Life is beautiful.

Did you know if I push you in front of a bus it's quicker?
You have your beauty I have mine.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
I've been feeling great lately. I think because I've finally decided to stop caring so much about stupid/petty things. I've decided it's better to hold onto the positive things in life, and let the negative things go. I'm feeling motivated for the first time in a while. I've been working out regularly, and I'm trying to figure out where to go with my life from here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GawtwWmgxFw
Quote by Zeropathic
Did you know...

The human botfly?

Don't google that.

Life is beautiful.

I saw them on a Nat-geo documentary(Or was it "Monsters inside me"?). Those are some nasty little critters.
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
Quote by DarkTom666
Someone got high/drunk for the first time.

Someone made the same joke that's already been made numerous times in this thread.
Quote by benedicto16

sounds like something jackal would do with his wife.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by moscaespañol
sounds like something jackal would do with his wife.

18 inches still remain bitch.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58
18 inches still remain bitch.

Are you Jesus?
UG's King Neptune

Quote by AtaBorMan
You're the biggest dick we've had in the Pit for a while.
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
Stop talking, you have are the biggest dick the pit has seen in a while.