Page 1 of 3
I do. If you sleep alone in your sad little small bed every night where no one can hear you, fine, go for it. But any other time I think it's extremely inconsiderate. Just the other day, and on many occasions, I was enjoying my television and it's programs, then my father comes in and sits down, falls asleep instantly and releases hell in the form of snores, like Snorlax on crack. Most people know they do it, and there are ways to prevent it, or at least they could go to their own room, so do you find it rude? Do you care? Does it annoy you? Do you think it is unjust? Uncalled for? Why am I asking you these questions? Get over it?

inb4 posts.
I don't think it's rude, because it's involuntary. But it is very annoying, and I'd rather it not happen.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
It is involuntary but you know you could also go to your room to sleep, or get something to fix it, ya' know that shit is voluntary.
Quote by blake1221
It's not rude because it's involuntary.

this.
I think.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
I've grown used to hearing other people snore, doesn't bother me
In my heart I'm with you

every night
Annoying, yes. Rude, no.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
It's inconsiderate if you know you snore and fall asleep where people can clearly hear you, but I wouldn't call it rude.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
I think it's rude if you go somewhere with the intention to sleep when other people are around and you know you do it, just why?
It's not rude. It is annoying yes, but is it their fault they snore? No.
Do they have to take measures to prevent it, just to make you feel better? No.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Quote by caeser1156
Annoying, yes. Rude, no.

This. It's as rude as someone with tourrete's cursing
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by rockfan7
I think it's rude if you go somewhere with the intention to sleep when other people are around and you know you do it, just why?

I don't think your dad means to fall asleep, he's probably just tired and the TV nods him off.
Quote by blake1221
I don't think your dad means to fall asleep, he's probably just tired and the TV nods him off.

This.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Quote by blake1221

Every single night it happens.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Snoring pisses me off.

YES snoring is rude. Lose some weight, get one of those contraptions, ANYTHING...
My roommate sometimes snores. The last time it was like a weird gargling noise every time he breathed out, it was so nasty I had to wake him up. I don't think it's rude, but definitely annoying and it pisses me off if I'm trying to sleep.
I snore like a capybara jerking off and never had any problem.

I can't just stop myself from snoring, so it's not rude.
Quote by Blackholesun00
It is annoying therefore it is rude.

This is my reasoning.
Quote by dullsilver_mike
Fatness is the number one cause of snoring though (There are certainly others as well, but it tops the list) and that's a voluntary condition.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by dullsilver_mike
Fatness is the number one cause of snoring though (There are certainly others as well, but it tops the list) and that's a voluntary condition.

My dad snores like crazy and isn't fat, and my brother claims I snore even though no one else has ever told me I do and I'm skinny as fuck (6' 150lbs) so if he's right then its not from being fat.

I just find it hard to believe him since no one else that I've ever slept in the same room as has ever said I snore and I'll be completely knocked out in class sometimes and don't snore.
Quote by caeser1156
My dad snores like crazy and isn't fat, and my brother claims I snore even though no one else has ever told me I do and I'm skinny as fuck (6' 150lbs) so if he's right then its not from being fat.

What's your point?

Quote by dullsilver_mike

(There are certainly others as well, but it tops the list)
Quote by chev311e
My roommate sometimes snores. The last time it was like a weird gargling noise every time he breathed out, it was so nasty I had to wake him up. I don't think it's rude, but definitely annoying and it pisses me off if I'm trying to sleep.

If my roommate woke me up just for snoring I would slap him. Get some earplugs.
Actually, I think I'm onto something. Get some earplugs, TS. If your problem with someone is something harmless that they can't help doing, the problem is you, not them.

Which way I fly is Hell; myself am Hell;
And, in the lowest deep, a lower deep
Still threatening to devour me opens wide,
To which the Hell I suffer seems a Heaven.

Bored? read these, or this
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
This. It's as rude as someone with tourrete's cursing

Or at least a TV tourettes person. I knew a guy with tourettes, he just did this weird thing with his nose constantly. Hollywood just thinks that tourettes means you swear a lot, when in reality, those people are a minority.
Quote by mesopatamius
If my roommate woke me up just for snoring I would slap him. Get some earplugs.
Actually, I think I'm onto something. Get some earplugs, TS. If your problem with someone is something harmless that they can't help doing, the problem is you, not them.

I'm suppose to watch TV, with earplugs?
Quote by dullsilver_mike
What's your point?

I wasn't saying you didn't say there were other reasons, your post just made it sound like just because the number one cause of snoring is something that's preventable snoring itself suddenly becomes preventable and therefore rude.
Quote by rockfan7
I'm suppose to watch TV, with earplugs?

I thought he was keeping you from going to sleep. That's even more of a dick move

Which way I fly is Hell; myself am Hell;
And, in the lowest deep, a lower deep
Still threatening to devour me opens wide,
To which the Hell I suffer seems a Heaven.

Bored? read these, or this
Quote by blake1221
It's not rude because it's involuntary.

This. It's annoying as ****, but it isn't rude.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by caeser1156
I wasn't saying you didn't say there were other reasons, your post just made it sound like just because the number one cause of snoring is something that's preventable snoring itself suddenly becomes preventable and therefore rude.

Nah, I'm just calling fat people who snore rude

I do think it's rude when someone's a chronic snorer and they don't go out of their way a bit to accommodate others. That guy on the plane can just stay awake for the hour-long flight, a roommate can just go to bed instead of coming out and crashing on the couch while you're trying to read, etc.

I snore when my allergies act up, as such I always preemptively start taking a ton of allergy meds whenever I'm going to share a hotel room, tent, whatever, with someone. Just to play it safe. I guess that might be more about self-consciousness than consideration though.
it's bothersome, but people can't help it. they don't have control over it. neither do i. no reason to cause a ruckus.
#DTWD
I wouldn't say it's rude, but I would say it's fucking disgusting. I'd rather listen to nails on a chalk board all night.
Quote by neidnarb11890
I wouldn't say it's rude, but I would say it's fucking disgusting. I'd rather listen to nails on a chalk board all night.

oh, don't be silly! that sounds terrible!
Page 1 of 3