that trick where the magician/clown pulls like 20 scarves out of his mouth all tied together. How does He do it??? (Also just imagine hes doing it to AC/DC so this is music related)
Quote by dmbb1239
that trick where the magician/clown pulls like 20 scarves out of his mouth all tied together. How does He do it??? (Also just imagine hes doing it to AC/DC so this is music related)

Because the clown is apparently God.
Quote by dmbb1239

Sorry, bro. No non-music related discussion in the off-topic forum.
West Ham United
smoke and mirrors
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
U guys are awesome!! like a second family! majic=no sleep for 32 hours, my bad haha
I believe he has a portal in his mouth to a whole other dimension, that's made purely out of scarves (that's also how your mom can deepthroat my gigantic penor)
Quote by Weaponized
Clowns are empty inside.

Clever girl... (I hope you get the reference 'cause it goes with your avatar).
Well, the scarves are made out of pashmina, which is a very, very soft fabric. Pashmina is actually a type of cashmere wool, but it's so fine that it doesn't seem like regular wool at all. In fact, it's so fine that a full-length pashmina shawl can be wrapped and placed inside a matchbox. One can, therefore, easily imagine placing many pashmina handkerchiefs in one's mouth.

Because of the finesse of pashmina, it obviously gets very expensive. But, the International Association of Professional Clowns and Coulrologists [commonly known as the IAPCC] has chapters in Kashmir, India, and Kathmandu, Nepal, where pashmina is produced. Because the IAPCC is a major client of the cottage industries in Kashmir and Kathmandu, the members of said organization often get to buy pashmina products at subsidized rates. The IAPCC also strictly regulates the re-sale of pashmina products by its members. The re-selling of pashmina products for profit is strictly prohibited by the IAPCC, and to date, not a single member has been penalized on account of breaking IAPCC rules.
Last edited by hriday_hazarika at Feb 21, 2012,
That was quite possibly the most informative ****ing thing I've ever read on this site.
Quote by whoomit
Clever girl... (I hope you get the reference 'cause it goes with your avatar).

I had a childhood too