Hey everyone,

I hope to find someone willing to collaborate with me on a stoner/doom etc online album. I have composed about 8 or 9 songs, 2 of which you can listen to in my profile to get a feel for it.

It is of course all first draft and would love any feedback or ideas you may have. A lot of the thinking and lyrics are inspired by the great Terrence McKenna - the album will definitely have a psychadelic vibe!

If interested, I am looking for a bassist and a drummer (i understand this is a guitarist website so I will hit the drummer/bassist forums also) - the vocals are pretty weak I know so I would also love to hear your attempts if interested - let me know and I will send you the lyrics.

Anyone interested let me know

cheers

Gamblor
the clouds. i would take a cup of moonlight once more, an ancient sea marge at my feet, thin clouds clinging to my darkling sky, the blue-grey cloak around my shoulders and horses neighing nearby... - Frank Herbert
Last edited by Gamblor84 at Feb 21, 2012,
I'm very intrigued, sir. I have the possibility to write & record (with a somewhat decent sound) guitars/bass, vocals as well as program some nice Superior Drummer 2.0 tracks.

Contact me if you're interested. I'm sure as hell looking forward to hearing this stuff!
hey dude,

that is great. I am just at work at the moment and so will respond to you directly later. But if you have not heard the tracks you can do by clicking on my name and viewing my UG profile.
the clouds. i would take a cup of moonlight once more, an ancient sea marge at my feet, thin clouds clinging to my darkling sky, the blue-grey cloak around my shoulders and horses neighing nearby... - Frank Herbert
Any feedback on the recording would be appreciated as well.

Thanks!
that sounds really good!
have you guys made any progress so far at all? very interested to know how the project is coming along