Have you ever ploughed / sexxed / shagged / boned a girl and never called her again?

Poll: Well?
Poll Options
View poll results: Well?
Yes.
50 28%
No.
67 37%
I am a Virgin. foreveralone.jpg
64 35%
Voters: 181.
Page 1 of 3
You know the phrase '**** her and never call again / 'root and boot' / 'spray and walk away' etc

Has anyone actually done this?
RIP Tom Searle.
I always have the decency to call at least once.

Usually to say "I'm on a secret mission in Iran! Don't wait for me, live your life!"
Did that with this one girl in new zealand, 18 years and nine months ago.

Seriously though, yes. Didn't feel bad about it. She contacted me a few times afterwards, though.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Yes, unfortunately one of my mates gave her my number, got a bit awkward
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Most appreciated my departure.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Nope. To be fair though I've never really had the opportunity. I might do it in the future.
Yes I have.

Doesn't really matter though. This isn't the 19th Century. People can have sex and not become committed to one another.

And both sexes now realise this.
Virgin. However, why do I have to call and not she?

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I must have has sex 100+ times. I've never done the root n boot .
Does that count as forever alone?
A few times. Don't see what's so bad about it. If she was interesting or worth hanging out with I'd call again. That isn't always the case.
Ah the Humper Dumper thing

I have not....

Quote by Gunpowder
Thrashturbating? Most metal of all ways to pleasure oneself.
Quote by mybanez
I must have has sex 100+ times. I've never done the root n boot .
Does that count as forever alone?

Hard to ditch your hand ain't it?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
Hard to ditch your hand ain't it?

OH man that's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well done.
Quote by mybanez
OH man that's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well done.

Actually it was pretty funny. Made me giggle.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
LOL interesting thread.. I usually have an understanding with the girl before we do anything.. Most girls know I dont want a relationship and we are just gonna have a bit of fun... Yep.. im, so bold.. I just say " so hey baby.. You gunna toss me some of that good pussy of yours".. havent used that line in awhile though.. ohh the memories ehehhhehe

and yea.. have been used for sex by a chick before too....My X-wife.. I felt so cheap and special but i loved every minute of it

.. Several girls I know.. I think about as relationship with but then I remember the pain in the ass a relationship is.. And not the good pain in the ass either

This weekend my X-GF came to visit from outa town.. we talked,took hot showers together,f*cked,watched movies,etc.. after 3 days.. she went back to her home....

X-wife is pretty much the same as the above except her pussy is much better and has the most perfect and tappable ass in the world..She knows this as I tell her every time I see her

girls that actually have known me long enough know i love that ass SO they dont bend over in front of me unless thats what they want LOL

#1 2001 MII Jackson DK-2
#2 1995 MIK modded Fender squire
#3 2001 MIK Squier Stagemaster Deluxe
#4 2007 MIJ DKMG/DXMG Jackson
#5 1985 MIA Gibson SG Special
#6 1999 MIK ESP LTD M107
Yup. Well, a guy anyway.
Quote by Kensai
Please, I eat gays for breakfast...

Quote by Kensai
I must be even further in the closet then
Quote by Mufassa
LOL interesting thread.. I usually have an understanding with the girl before we do anything.. Most girls know I dont want a relationship and we are just gonna have a bit of fun... Yep.. im, so bold.. I just say " so hey baby.. You gunna toss me some of that good pussy of yours".. havent used that line in awhile though.. ohh the memories ehehhhehe

and yea.. have been used for sex by a chick before too....My X-wife.. I felt so cheap and special but i loved every minute of it

.. Several girls I know.. I think about as relationship with but then I remember the pain in the ass a relationship is.. And not the good pain in the ass either

This weekend my X-GF came to visit from outa town.. we talked,took hot showers together,f*cked,watched movies,etc.. after 3 days.. she went back to her home....

X-wife is pretty much the same as the above except her pussy is much better and has the most perfect and tappable ass in the world..She knows this as I tell her every time I see her

girls that actually have known me long enough know i love that ass SO they dont bend over in front of me unless thats what they want LOL

...Seriously?
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
Quote by fleajr_1412
...Seriously?

Probably. It's common enough to get married at very young ages in Texas, so being divorced by 12 is certainly possible.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I have been guilty of this in the past. I wouldn't do it nowadays.
Quote by Mufassa

Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Only once, but that's because when she woke up the next morning and saw me she realized that she just hit rock bottom.
Quote by fender_696
Doesn't really matter though. This isn't the 19th Century. People can have sex and not become committed to one another.

And both sexes now realise this.

Not all the time...

Some bitches be crazy.
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Quote by fleajr_1412
...Seriously?

that was the PG-13 rated version of my life...

Probably. It's common enough to get married at very young ages in Texas, so being divorced by 12 is certainly possible.

who says I was divorced.. I just said X.. married at 29.. indefinitely separated with occasional benefits at 39.. Sex is better and more frequent since we arn't together

As for the one that posted the pic of "watch out .. we got a bad ass over here"

It is what it is... I speak the truth.. hell I didnt even embellish the post at all.. LOL na no bad ass.. Just been around awhile and have learned what works for me.. irrelevant if anyone believes what I said.. all true .. The other forum I frequent would have no problem believing this.. BECAUSE my X-GF is a member of that forum.. and the way our post are is just daumn .. Its very evident we "know" each other very well .. .. like a comedy duo...

Just don't want any relationship atm....Besides .. most would have to pass my daughters interrogation... LOL she is very protective of me and keeps all the hoes at bay.. for the most part..

Wish I would of had this attitude when I was 19.. life would of been better
#1 2001 MII Jackson DK-2
#6 1999 MIK ESP LTD M107
Yup.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by Mufassa

2/10
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
2/10

LMAO...

wasn't aware I was getting rated...2/10 hmm closer to 6/10 imo.. not great but not bad either
#1 2001 MII Jackson DK-2
#6 1999 MIK ESP LTD M107
Quote by Mufassa
LMAO...

wasn't aware I was getting rated...2/10 hmm closer to 6/10 imo.. not great but not bad either

1/10
I'm still in the V-club.
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
Who here thinks Mufassa underage?

Wait..

Mufassa

fassa

fassa

fassa
UG's King Neptune

Quote by AtaBorMan
You're the biggest dick we've had in the Pit for a while.
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
Stop talking, you have are the biggest dick the pit has seen in a while.
Quote by theogonia777
1/10

obviously you are mistaken... yet again....man.. your post dont even rate so there.. na na naboo boo
#1 2001 MII Jackson DK-2
#6 1999 MIK ESP LTD M107
Quote by StillSublime
Who here thinks Mufassa underage?

Wait..

Mufassa

fassa

fassa

fassa

hmm confused by this and u call me underage... LOL

real name Neil R... some call me Brandenburg as that is what I usually go by on other forums..

42 yr old.. two A.A.S. degrees..2 kids.. 1 stupid cat..1 grandchild
#1 2001 MII Jackson DK-2
#6 1999 MIK ESP LTD M107
Many times, in many countries, no worries.
Blue Jays, Seahawks, Raptors, Habs, Peterborough United FC, Gold Coast Suns.
Quote by Mufassa
hmm confused by this and u call me underage... LOL

real name Neil R... some call me Brandenburg as that is what I usually go by on other forums..

42 yr old.. two A.A.S. degrees..2 kids.. 1 stupid cat..1 grandchild

forgive me but is this supposed to be an impressive feat?
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Page 1 of 3