The Vox is a real one-trick pony, and the Orange is just terrible. See the post above mine and we'll help you find something better.
budget - no budget around the price of the two above

geners - mostly clean - i love oasis pink floyd the beatels the doors....

new

home

thanks
Well If you're buying new, I would recomend a fender champ or a VHT special 6. You may want to consider buying used though, you can get more amp for the money. A used blues junior would be right up your alley...
thaks my friend the problem is that i live in israel and we dont have the fender amps we have in store are expensive

we have amp of vox orange roland marshell line 6

and i need to choose from them

thanks
Quote by zalopa
what about the Marshall MG30FX? is it better?

I'ts "popó", not good...

Mesa Royal Atlantic
Marshall Class 5C
Emperor 4x12 Silver Bells
Yamaha THR10
PRS Swamp Ash Limited Custom 24
LTD Viper 500 with Duncans
Can't you buy from Thomann?
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
I think for what you want to play, the Vox VT20+ would be nice. It does have a nice selection of clean and low-gain sounds that actually sound good. A lot of cheaper amps are pretty lacklustre clean, not this one though:
http://www.thomann.de/gb/vox_vt20.htm

An older version of this is the VT15, and even older one the AD15VT. With these, you want the newest one. Only buy the older models if you get a really good price on them.

Quote by ESP Eclipse
Get a Marshall. You cant go bad on that.

Oh, you can. You most certainly can.

Quote by ESP Eclipse
People got to realize VOX and Orange amps are good for bright clean tones.

The Vox we are talking about in this thread is a modelling amp, which makes it good for a whole range of sounds. It doesn't, however, sound like the classic Vox amps.
Out of the Orange amps I have played, only the AD30 did bright tones. The other ones were pretty dark. The Crush series, which is what the ts is considering, isn't good for anything much.
IDK maybe its me. I have had an Orange amp (Dark Terror Head) plugged into my 5150 cab was not really to impressed with it. The VOX's I've play were at Guitar Center so they will always have new stuff and probably junk. Never really played an older VOX or Modelling.
Just to get back on topic go Marshall
My Gear :
Gibson Gothic Explorer
Epiphone Les Paul Zakk Wlyde (Korean)
ESP LTD EC-1000vb
Jackson RR24m
Kramer Focus HSS
Alvarez Acoustic
91-95 Peavey 5150 2x12
Marshall MG 250 DFX 2x12
VOX ToneLab ST Muti Effects
...no. He can't afford anything more than an MG, which are terrible.

The Vox and Roland modeling options in this price range are far better.
wow thanks guys!! now i'm sure this is the best guitar forum in the world!!

how about the ROLAND Cube 20XL? i understand that all of u dont like the orange amp are they that bad?
Quote by zalopa
wow thanks guys!! now i'm sure this is the best guitar forum in the world!!

how about the ROLAND Cube 20XL? i understand that all of u dont like the orange amp are they that bad?

Orange makes some amazing amps, but the line of products you are looking for don't sound all that good. you start looking at $2000USD on Orange, they are amazing $1200 USD and they sound pretty good.

Roland cube would be a good contender, as would the Vox VT20+ would also likely do you well.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
The Cube 20XL is actually a really good amp, probably the best sounding solid state I've tried
Esp Eclipse II
Fender Strat LoneStar
Martin D35 Custom Shop
Vox Night Train
Vox Heritage cab 1x12
thankx guys u are the best!!!!!! i think that it should be a law that guitar amp will cost 500$ no more so me and all my guitar freinds will be able to have a good amp in that price!!

thanks
Dude, with $500 you can get a lot better amp. Get an used tube amp, really! Egnater Rebel, Laney VC30, Peavey Classic/Ultra...

Mesa Royal Atlantic
Marshall Class 5C
Emperor 4x12 Silver Bells
Yamaha THR10
PRS Swamp Ash Limited Custom 24
LTD Viper 500 with Duncans