Well the magical day has arrived. My PRS MEII showed up yesterday and I am blown away. It plays magical and sounds even better. The 57/08 pickups are so versatile and the coil tap is extremly effective. They go from sweet PAF tone to perfect single coil tone (from strat to tele using the tone knob). The rosewood neck is like nothing else I have ever played. The weight is perfectly balanced and sustain is incredible. This is truly a guitar of a lifetime. I hope to post some video / audio once I am back from my trip to austin. Until then.. here are some sweet pictures.

- Anthony
PRS: PS P22, ME II 25th, SC HB I, Custom 22, McCarty 20th, SE Custom 24 7, Angulus SE
Fender Am Tele, Am Strat, 70 RI Strat, Esquire Scorpion
LTD: SC-607B

Amp
Avid 11R
Last edited by ANTHONYLBEST at Feb 21, 2012,
Hngd :d
PRS SE Custom 24 w/ Seymour Duncan JB and Jazz Pickups
Squire Classic Vibe Stratocaster

Digitech Bad Monkey

Pignose 7100 Legendary Amplifyer
Absolutely gorgeous ME! HNGD!

BTW, I think in your exuberance you mistyped -- it's a rosewood neck, not mahogany.

I've really wanted to try some 57/08s. I've heard nothing but good reviews on them.
Richard

I tried setting my password to "penis". It said my password wasn't long enough.

PRSi:
*ME Quatro
*CE-22
*SE Soapbar II
H&K TubeMeister
TC Electronic Nova System

PBT Native
Quote by richardlpalmer

BTW, I think in your exuberance you mistyped -- it's a rosewood neck, not mahogany.

I've really wanted to try some 57/08s. I've heard nothing but good reviews on them.

Yes you are indeed correct I will edit. Thank you!
- Anthony
PRS: PS P22, ME II 25th, SC HB I, Custom 22, McCarty 20th, SE Custom 24 7, Angulus SE

Amp
Avid 11R
That's beautiful
HNGD!
Having recently got hold of a custom 24 25th anniversary in flame red, I am of course slightly biased, but incredibly jealous of the back of your neck
tortoise shell?

congrats brother, i'm a big fan of the 57/08s myself.

very nice score right there.
Quote by gregs1020
tortoise shell?

congrats brother, i'm a big fan of the 57/08s myself.

very nice score right there.

No this is fire red flame top.
- Anthony

Amp
Avid 11R
Quote by ANTHONYLBEST
No this is fire red flame top.

well it's beautiful.

and i need a new laptop.
Jiminy! HNGD!

I f*ing hate you! No, I didn't mean that. Sweet guitar.

Seriously sweet axe there. Aces full of kings. Damn.

I better go ...
Smile when you say that.
Quote by richardlpalmer

What do you think of the 53/10's that are in your me Quattro?
- Anthony

Amp
Avid 11R
Quote by BillyRamone
Jiminy! HNGD!

I f*ing hate you! No, I didn't mean that. Sweet guitar.

Seriously sweet axe there. Aces full of kings. Damn.

I better go ...

Thank you! I was think straight flush... But someday I will own a PS and that will be the royal flush.
- Anthony

Amp
Avid 11R
Quote by ANTHONYLBEST
What do you think of the 53/10's that are in your me Quattro?

Oh, no questions asked, best sounding pups I've ever played through. Bar none. They are ridiculously good. Seriously...
Richard

PRSi:
*ME Quatro
*CE-22
*SE Soapbar II
H&K TubeMeister

PBT Native
when I saw "PRS Modern Eagle", I thought this thread was made by TheHikingDude, with his endless supply of incredibly expensive PRS's.

regardless tjough, HNGD
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
your an a**hole....because its yours and not mine. that is insane.

...one day
Sweet pictures are too damn sweet~!
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Yes that neck is F'n amazing.

Thank you all for the kind words. Is there anything in specific you would want to see or hear in a video or audio demo?
- Anthony

Amp
Avid 11R
Quote by ANTHONYLBEST
Yes that neck is F'n amazing.

Thank you all for the kind words. Is there anything in specific you would want to see or hear in a video or audio demo?

Show off the 57/08s! How about a bit of vintage low-gain growl with some blues licks (or something like that) and then something modern with high gain. I don't think most people know the versatility of the 57/08s, 59/09s & 53/10s...
Richard

PRSi:
*ME Quatro
*CE-22
*SE Soapbar II
H&K TubeMeister

PBT Native
Awesome guitar man, what kind of camera did you use?
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
I don't know what camera was used. These were taken by Rick at GuitarHanger in CT which is where I bought the guitar. The pictures are of the actual guitar, and not stock photos.
- Anthony

Amp
Avid 11R
Quote by ANTHONYLBEST
I don't know what camera was used. These were taken by Rick at GuitarHanger in CT which is where I bought the guitar. The pictures are of the actual guitar, and not stock photos.

Oh, thanks anyways.
I've been asking a few people about it, just looking for a good camera that isn't like an $800+ Nikon or something

HNGD though man
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Boner alert.

HNGD. That's a fucking beautiful guitar.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Quote by Tango616
Oh, thanks anyways.
I've been asking a few people about it, just looking for a good camera that isn't like an $800+ Nikon or something

HNGD though man

Not meant to derail, but check out a used Nikon D200. That's what I use, it works great!!

Example: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nikon-D-200-camera-2-lens-kit-28-80mm-55-200mm-bag-usb-cable-4gb-memory-card-/140708152779?pt=Digital_Cameras&hash=item20c2dc05cb