Alright guys, I'm in a pickle.

I've been talking to a hardstyle DJ friend of mine; he's seen me play, and he wants to do a live set with me shredding into a song. I thought "Hey, that'd be pretty cool, I've never seen a guitarist in a nightclub that's actually performing, the crowd might eat it up."

The problem is, no matter how hard I listen to this song, I cannot seem to figure out what tuning this is. I know it's low, I just don't know HOW low.

The song in question is here
and it's the part at 4:31.

Any help would be greatly appreciated (I already know how to play the part I just can't figure the right tuning to match it...might end up harmonizing(sp?) it.)
You know, you're probably reading this saying "Hey, I'm bored, maybe this'll be funny?"
It's not. Too bad. No, I am not refunding you those 6 seconds of your life. So :P

Drop A or even G would be my guess. If that isn't low enough, then harmonize. I doubt that the guitar in the song was recorded, but instead, made in Fruity loops or whatever software Doctor P/Plan B uses.
PSN - Boosted928
Quote by boosted928
Drop A or even G would be my guess. If that isn't low enough, then harmonize. I doubt that the guitar in the song was recorded, but instead, made in Fruity loops or whatever software Doctor P/Plan B uses.

See that was my guess but when I put my Schecter down to drop A, it still wasn't low enough. I'm going to try to get ahold of a friends 7 string and tune to drop G, hopefully that'll be it :/
You know, you're probably reading this saying "Hey, I'm bored, maybe this'll be funny?"
It's not. Too bad. No, I am not refunding you those 6 seconds of your life. So :P

There's a higher up part that's in the guitar range that sits pretty easily in G, I'd say the low tones that you're hearing are something that would be much better covered by a bass.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.