Hey guys please check out my band Ascending Tomorrow. We are a punk rock/hardcore band from western pa. At the moment we are looking for a singer and bass player. We do have tracks up! (And before I get flamed, I am the vocalist for most of the tracks, I know I suck so you don't need to tell me lol. I just figured having a complete track would be easier for anyone interested to hear our sound and go from their.) So check us out!
Gear:
Epiphone ES-333 Tom Delonge
Shecter Diamond Series w/ Seymour Duncs
Tom Delonge Fender with Invader
Esp LTD Viper 401
Squire Bullet Strat
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Marshall MG4 Head
B-52 Stack
Crate 120

You'll make a great backup screamer friend. As any other starting band you have some polishing to do to sound different than anyone else of your genre. Keep working at it and once you get the rest of your lineup see what happens. It's amazing how much a full band changes up a song .

We are practically neighbors btw. Hailing from Columbus, OH. We do shows with other genres so who knows, maybe we will play together sometime. Please check us out and let us know what you think:

www.facebook.com/fadetooblivion
Thanks man! yeah we are neighbors aren't we? Playing a show together would be awesome. I'll have to check you guys out when I leave work. And yeah I want my role to be guitar/screamer. Vocals were just a formality for the demo lol
Gear:
Epiphone ES-333 Tom Delonge
Shecter Diamond Series w/ Seymour Duncs
Tom Delonge Fender with Invader
Esp LTD Viper 401
Squire Bullet Strat
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Marshall MG4 Head
B-52 Stack
Crate 120