I really want to hear some of my tracks that I compose in guitar pro with real instruments, either guitar or bass would be helpful. I can provide midi, gp files or tabs. Most of my stuff is metal alt rock stuff.

Hit me up here or on yahoo messenger (your_sepulcher@yahoo.com)
Hey mate i'd love to record for you. I have recently got a 1/4 to 1/8 jack so i can plug my guitar into my computer
I can record Guitar, Bass, and i can do drum as well i can make you a professional track
I'd love to do it depending on how hard the track is though lol :P
(BTW the guitar might sound that good considering i got this guitar for £80 lol)

Email: aqibrdubstep@yahoo.com
Quote by BigAUnderground
Hey mate i'd love to record for you. I have recently got a 1/4 to 1/8 jack so i can plug my guitar into my computer
I can record Guitar, Bass, and i can do drum as well i can make you a professional track
I'd love to do it depending on how hard the track is though lol :P
(BTW the guitar might sound that good considering i got this guitar for £80 lol)

Email: aqibrdubstep@yahoo.com

You think you can make a professional recording plugging your guitar straight into a computer? Sorry, that isn't going to happen.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by GaryBillington
You think you can make a professional recording plugging your guitar straight into a computer? Sorry, that isn't going to happen.

+1
Reverbnation.com/offthewitness