Page 1 of 2
I constantly get told by people to "say hi to your mom for me" etc whenever i run into family friends and people my family knows.

I got told to say hi to my dad today for a person, and on the drive home i realized, i never follow through with this, even though i respond with 'will do'.

So, do you actually end up saying hi to the person?
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Maybe once in 100 times. I don't really remember things like that, it's a social thing like someone asking "what's up" or something to me.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Don't worry you don't have to tell your mom to say Hi for me,

I'll be by later tonight

Yeah, if I remember to I do
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Depeonds on whether these two people actually know each other, or if it's just a common courtesy.
I've got the spirit, but lose the feeling.
I always forget as I don't deem human contact important enough to remember. My mind is currently more occupied with other stuff.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
If I remember then I do. I don't usually just ignore it.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
If there's nothing to talk about I might bring it up
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
I say that I met up with them, I don't say hi for them
"People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis; you can't trust people."
No.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
If I remember, sure.
But generally speaking, I don't.
I feel awkward speaking on someone else's behalf.
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
Makes me think of that Seinfeld episode where a girl says to Jerry give George my regards. And then a whole conversation revolves around George thinking she said "say hi to George from me" and that would make him justify them meeting to being a date. And then she takes it back and says "I said give him my regards, regards doesn't mean anything".

On topic. Rarely, sometimes, if I know the "hi" means something to either the person saying it or to the person I'm giving it to.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
This phrase has become as manufactured as "have a good day".
Really, with small talk and brush-pass conversations, we all have a mental checklist.
() Say hello
() Ask how they are
() Ask what's new
() Ask how their colonoscopy went
() Remind them about the circle jerk you're going to next Friday
() Remember where you were going and alert them politely that you are on your way
() Show you think about their family/Ask them to say hi for you
() Hug/Shake Hands/Wave/Fondle and say bye

It's nothing more than just a way to quickly show concern about their lives and for their family members. I don't think they'd care if you did say it or if you didn't. Have you ever lost a friend because they asked the next day "DID YOU SAY HI FOR ME? DID YOU PUNKASS?" and you didn't? No.
What's more awkward is when you're the person the Hi was intended for. What do you do then? "Oh okay...if you ever see him again, tell him I say Hi back''
pinga
Quote by Cb4rabid
What's more awkward is when you're the person the Hi was intended for. What do you do then? "Oh okay...if you ever see him again, tell him I say Hi back''

Maybe you should take it for what it says to you instead.

Say a girl does this via a friend of yours and asks him to say hi to you. It's obvious she somehow thought of you when she met your friend. Take it as a compliment or a hint perhaps.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Maybe you should take it for what it says to you instead.

Say a girl does this via a friend of yours and asks him to say hi to you. It's obvious she somehow thought of you when she met your friend. Take it as a compliment or a hint perhaps.

I'm talking about if say, your buddy is talking on the phone with another one of your friends and he says ''Oh dude, Joe says hi'' and you're like "Uhh....cool story bro " that type of thing.
pinga
Nope. If they really wanted to say hi, they would call that person and say hi.

Though it's a bit different if you're on the phone and someone says "say hi for me" since they're actually there and acknowledging the other person's presence. Otherwise it seems like a cop out excuse to not actually have to say hi to them in person.
Quote by WCPhils
According to that chart, women like men with a Pringle canister down there.
Michael Kelly Patriot Glory
Ibanez RG8
Blackstar HT 20 w/ Jet City cab
whole bunch o' pedals
If I remember I will
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Yes. Pretty much always. When I see the person I'll just be like "oh, by the way, bla bla bla says hello".
E-Daughter of Stealstrings and Flaxen Angel

Sometimes our fear of failing...
...Keeps us from succeeding.

I love Ryan
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
I don't leave the house.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by Cb4rabid
I'm talking about if say, your buddy is talking on the phone with another one of your friends and he says ''Oh dude, Joe says hi'' and you're like "Uhh....cool story bro " that type of thing.

And then, after you hang up, you wonder why Joe isn't at your house instead of his, leading you to break down in tears and question your very existence.
another kelly attack!

*harbour'd again

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
:ewwwwww:
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Page 1 of 2