What if there was bands so awesome and cool but they're SECRET and you'll never know about them

Just ****ing CONTEMPLATE THAT!
Quote by Darkness_Man
Just ****ing CONTEMPLATE THAT!

ggg1 ggg3

Last edited by behind_you at Feb 21, 2012,
Television practically are.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by JohnnyGenzale

I've been listening to Marquee Moon for most of today.

Are you stalking me?!?
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
That'd be a nice way of saying they suck.

Also my theory is that if NO ONE listens to them or likes them, you'll be almost certainly steering clear of them automatically. Unless their music is REALLY awesomely brilliant, but part of what people like in music is the image and the style, a key part of which is the crowd itself.

Look, if nothing here makes sense I totally understand, just...never mind.
They'd be any hipster's dream.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Usually your threads are entertaining, this one just sucks
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Quote by JohnnyGenzale

Awesome, but hardly unknown
جورجيا الاباحى؟ أيها
Quote by LRCGUITAR
theres this rly cool band wich noone noes about, their called slipnot, there rly hevy adn brootal. u shud check thm out

There's also dis one dey not as brutal as slipKnot but no one knows them dey called bullt for my valentne and they got this guitarist caled padge who does these things called guitar solos they sound really cool i know two songs by them hand of blood and waking the demon and apparntly they hav a song abut sex and there a nude girl on album cover but albums are for old peopl like my mummi and daddi
METAL!
Quote by Crazyedd123
I've been listening to Marquee Moon for most of today.

Are you stalking me?!?

No. I've been listening to Marquee Moon for the past few years.

Quote by Talk Box
Awesome, but hardly unknown

Not unknown but not nearly enough as known as extremely bland and mediocre bands have become before and after they were active. Basically no other album is as perfect and creative as Marquee Moon.
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Feb 21, 2012,
There already are some TS, you just don't know about them cause they're secret.
Quote by LRCGUITAR
theres this rly cool band wich noone noes about, their called slipnot, there rly hevy adn brootal. u shud check thm out

Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by Ultraussie
There's also dis one dey not as brutal as slipKnot but no one knows them dey called bullt for my valentne and they got this guitarist caled padge who does these things called guitar solos they sound really cool i know two songs by them hand of blood and waking the demon and apparntly they hav a song abut sex and there a nude girl on album cover but albums are for old peopl like my mummi and daddi

*flame shield up* but what is this song about sex.. urgh I mean what I don't get. (have to say I don't mind bullet,)

Who cares if a band is secret, nobody will hear their music, and they're contradicting the point of being in band. Unless their hipster then the less amount of fans the better, to the point they're eradicating themselves one by one
The time has come for all to see

The men behind the curtain cast at you disease

Yours Sincerely
Quote by Ultraussie

hha if u think albums r for old pepl ur retreardred. silpknot hav lots of albumbs nd they sold so many tht there "gold sertifyed" wich means tht there so good that they make the cd's out of gold witch is rly explonsiv but it sounds betta and they cn aford 2 do it cuz their rich. so if u fink albums r 4 old pepel u need 2 go home n cry 2 yr mommy lol
Quote by LRCGUITAR

dude slipnot suks nd u no it. u shud chek out a7x they r liek sooo much bttr nd moar brootal. slipnot is 4 fags lol!!!!1!!!!1!!
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Quote by Metallicuh
dude slipnot suks nd u no it. u shud chek out a7x they r liek sooo much bttr nd moar brootal. slipnot is 4 fags lol!!!!1!!!!1!!

Not everyone likes technical death metal bands like a7x.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
how would they know if they were cool?
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
Quote by damian_91
Not everyone likes technical death metal bands like a7x.

shut upp! a7x is amaziing. any1 taht doesnt liek tehm is a fagg lol!!!!1!!
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Quote by Metallicuh
shut upp! a7x is amaziing. any1 taht doesnt liek tehm is a fagg lol!!!!1!!

stf u fag.a7x r gey cuz their all totl pussys they hardly eva screem. and there gitar solo's r rly shtity cuz there just random noats tht they play rly fast. i tryed too play 1 of the solo's on my brothers acustick nd I cuddent wich means tht it's shit.u shud lisen 2 sum music wit real emitoion like this guy caled yngneiewe mlamstenen (u prolly havent herd of them cuz ur a fag loll

I wish we could have some sort of Task Force effort with /b/ like we did with rickrolling the VMAs.

but instead, we find every obscure band that every hipster has ever loved, and just post them all over facebook, so we crush their ludicrous dreams once, and for all.
Last edited by icesk8erqueen8 at Feb 22, 2012,
Not everything is run by a secret organization, Darkness Man.
Just because villains have secret hide outs, doesn't mean bands do too.
Even if they did, do what you do with secret hide outs and find them, for you are Darkness Man, the greatest black super hero since Dolemite.
Fell Far Behind is my secret band.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by JohnnyGenzale

Not unknown but not nearly enough as known as extremely bland and mediocre bands have become before and after they were active. Basically no other album is as perfect and creative as Marquee Moon.

There's not enough bass.
Quote by Zoot Allures
There's not enough bass.

I think you're just deaf.
I ain't telling you because then they wouldn't be secret.

Check out Late of the Pier.
Quote by dazed60
imagine if there were threads that should not be known or made

IMAGINE THAT

Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
I love when people force themselves to come out with a mindf*ck to seem cool and just fail.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by LRCGUITAR
stf u fag.a7x r gey cuz their all totl pussys they hardly eva screem. and there gitar solo's r rly shtity cuz there just random noats tht they play rly fast. i tryed too play 1 of the solo's on my brothers acustick nd I cuddent wich means tht it's shit.u shud lisen 2 sum music wit real emitoion like this guy caled yngneiewe mlamstenen (u prolly havent herd of them cuz ur a fag loll

Haev yu evar herd of Rush?
Proud user of Apple hardware!
Old, terrible powertabs

Quote by whoomit
Don't start, or I'll logic you right in the thyroid.
You mean like Space Vampires?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.