Writing as I read:
You've got a really strong voice, not sure about the quality of recording on the vocals, it sounds a tad buzzy to me. The guitar sounds really nice though, it'd sound even better doubled. Another section or two would be great, but the shortness of the song did really work. Overall a really nice song, just a couple of tweaks could make it absolutely awesome What's your recording setup out of interest?
Links for C4C in my sig, anything would be great
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
Hey thanks! ill check yours out, and im recording with a rockband mic and audacity
Not a bad outcome for that setup at all, well done
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
Anytime man. If you've got any crit for my songs would you be ok to leave it as a comment on the video? It'sa bit easier to keep track of it that way, thanks alot
My Soundcloud
Nice stuff dude! Strong voice, shame the rockband mic doesn't do you justice. The guitar sounds silky smooth, very nice. The chorus is cool, I like the "wrecked and wronged you" line, but i'm not sure about it as a title. It made me expect some sort of hardcore whiny metal bs, so i was stoked when i heard the acoustic guitar!

Solid stuff, but get a better mic!

check my stuff out if you get a chance
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1521141
LollipopSkeletonsLollipopSkeletons
LollipopSkeletonsLollipopSkeletons