"Doesn't anybody else notice this? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!"

Page 1 of 2
ITT: Post things that give you this reaction:

For The Pit, I predict a lot of people saying BBT isn't funny

For me:

90% of the comedy series on ABC for the past 20 years have been about rich, white, dysfunctional families.

The Dark Knight (yeah Heath Ledger was good yada yada) has cliche dialogue and unimpressive acting.

There's a Nordic circlejerk on the internet.
post reserved
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
Whats BBT? Big Bang Theory?
I agree with the Dark Knight thing. It's not that great to me.
There are those times where I'm sitting in a room and the lights go out for half a second and I'm just sitting there thinking whether the lights went out or my eyes shut down temporarily.
Quote by The Madcap
ITT: Post things that give you this reaction:

For The Pit, I predict a lot of people saying BBT isn't funny

For me:

90% of the comedy series on ABC for the past 20 years have been about rich, white, dysfunctional families.

The Dark Knight (yeah Heath Ledger was good yada yada) has cliche dialogue and unimpressive acting.

There's a Nordic circlejerk on the internet.

Blacks are being discriminated against, like that is new.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Last edited by caeser1156 at Feb 21, 2012,
The influx of users making threads that are clearly designed for us to hate them, and we all go according to their plans.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Just referencing something doesn't constitute a joke.

edit: I may get hate for this one but i think RPGs are for people who just want a pat on the back.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Last edited by Jiggzy.UK at Feb 21, 2012,
That we have had one dude make about 20 spam threads in the last week, including one calling Freddy Mercury a fake. Wtf, man?!
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
That we have had one dude make about 20 spam threads in the last week, including one calling Freddy Mercury a fake. Wtf, man?!

This.

Shreded and Darkness_Man are both pissing me off a lot lately.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Quote by caeser1156
This.

Shreded and Darkness_Man are both pissing me off a lot lately.

See my earlier post.

Here's a quick tip that I've been doing, don't reply in their threads! I've been tempted to reply too, but if we all stop, they'll shut up!
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

Quote by lushacrous
See my earlier post.

Here's a quick tip that I've been doing, don't reply in their threads! I've been tempted to reply too, but if we all stop, they'll shut up!
I've started just reporting Shreded's thread as spam.
Sex is overrated.
/flameshield
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
Quote by Jiggzy.UK
edit: I may get hate for this one but i think RPGs are for people who just want a pat on the back.

Hey you know, it's like really hard looking at those numbers you know, and we need that pat on the back. Maybe even a hug man, you know
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Quote by iHurricaneGTR
Sex is overrated.
/flameshield

Like you need a flameshield in the pit.
I'll agree with you anyway.
Quote by lushacrous

yes, YES
Quote by OVER9000VIDEOS
why do you people keep FEEDING IT

don't you realize?

if you DEPRIVE him of your ATTENTION

he will DIE

so just STOP
Quote by SkepsisMetal

Like you need a flameshield in the pit.
I'll agree with you anyway.

And yeah, i realized that after i posted.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
Quote by OVER9000VIDEOS
yes, YES

I like the way you put it better
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

Quote by magnus_maximus
People bitching about corporate abuses while on iPods and Macs... paid for by their parents.
And their parents work for corporations!
I'm curious, what exactly do you mean by Nordic circle-jerk?
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Television is an inferior form of entertainment.
In my heart I'm with you

every night
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
(Invalid img)

Quote by FireFromTheVoid

Twatter
Quote by Vendetta16
Hey you know, it's like really hard looking at those numbers you know, and we need that pat on the back. Maybe even a hug man, you know

Swedish problems should be renamed Problems in places where it's quite cold

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
People over 13 who like Tyler the Creator. I feel like im being trolled or something. Or maybe I just really am missing something.

Which reminds me of my next wtf? Tumblr and all of the hipster shits that reside there. This sums up my feelings about them. http://encyclopediadramatica.ch/Tumblr
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by iHurricaneGTR
Sex is overrated.
/flameshield

Sounds like a guy who doesn't get sex very often.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
The entire US should be punished for letting a man like Santorum even be let into politics.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by bdylan61
Care to explain? I'm actually curious.

What was posted above and:

It just freaks me out that so much money can be almost theoretical in practice. I don't like the idea of people not being able to get their money at once. I understand that without it loans mightn't be possible but it still freaks me out that there's no better banking system. The fact that a country can be brought to it's knees simply by people taking their own money out of banks is something I don't like.

Now I know very little about economics and banking so I might be misguided.
Last edited by conor-figgy at Feb 21, 2012,
Quote by Kensai
The entire US should be punished for letting a man like Santorum even be let into politics.

to be fair, I think a lot of people see that, just not nearly enough of them in the states

the U.S. makes decisions that affect the entire world, I wanna vote too...
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Last edited by Carswell98 at Feb 21, 2012,
Males over the age of 8 that watch My Little Pony. I mean WTF!
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils

did you edit that from 10 to 8 or am i imagining things?

Quote by Karl Pilkington
People think this guy's abs look good.

The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Last edited by CrunchyRoll at Feb 21, 2012,
Quote by WCPhils

I couldn't think of one until I saw this.

Yes, I've sat down and watched the show with my roommate's kid. Other than the pretty cool animation, it's no different than any other children's cartoon today. Except maybe Adventure Time, that is some whack shit dawg.
Quote by Carswell98
to be fair, I think a lot of people see that, just not nearly enough of them in the states

The people supporting him are white, "straight", "Christian" and batshit insane and sadly there's a lot of them. I know he doesn't represent the US but that he is even getting the slightest support is disappointing.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Page 1 of 2