I have a friend who is researching into modifying his tele, and I've been curious about this for a while. Are Bareknuckle and Lollar pickups for strats and teles noise canceling or are they just nice sounding? He is looking into something with less hum, but that won't add muddiness and loss of clarity. I was just curious about those particular brands for MY own research into modifications, and I'm sure he will appreciate the info as well.
Fender Telecaster
DeArmond M series
Vox Night Train 15 head w/Weber loaded 1x12
Dunlop DVP3 Volume (X)
Klone circuit/Russian Big Muff 2in 1
Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
TC Electronic Nova Delay
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Line 6 M5
I love Dallen pups, quieter than stock, but true noise canx pups such as DiMarzio Area 61/67 are great at hum canx. Hard to find noise canx pups that do single coil tones as well as SCs
Ibanez RGT6 EXFX
Fender American Stratocaster
Epiphone Slash Goldtop Les Paul
Carvin DC-135
Washburn G-5V
Taylor 214CEG

EVH 5150 III
Peavey 6505+
Line 6 Flextone III
50s Valco Supro
BKP aren't noiseless

not sure about lollar but i imagine not too
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?