Not my style at all, but good luck. I'd follow this just to see it.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Where is the bottom strap holder going to go?
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
it won't necessarily be a strap holder, more than likely just a screw and a washer. and probably on the sharp looking curve on the left somewhere. and thanks, I'm out to prove you don't need to spend alot for a decent guitar, all in all I think its costing around 190 for the whole build, plywood makes shit cheap.
Plywood has no place in a guitar, PERIOD! So Make it out of solid wood or you will not be building a diecent guitar (construction wise) but something worse than a lowend Squire Bullet.........And they are only $99 new.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Robbgnarly
Plywood has no place in a guitar, PERIOD!

wrong :p

low end plywood makes for rubbish guitars, high end marine grade birch ply kicks ass, but is more expensive than a good hardwood blank.
Epiphone Les Paul Plus Top
Jet City JCA5212RC (SLO Modded)
Ibanez WD7 Wah
Mad Professor Sweet Honey Overdrive
TC Electronic Flashback Triple Delay
TC Electronic Trinity Reverb
Quote by GABarrie
wrong :p

low end plywood makes for rubbish guitars, high end marine grade birch ply kicks ass, but is more expensive than a good hardwood blank.

Well what ever you need to tell yourself to make it ok.

If your putting EMG's in it your basicly right.

Marine Birch is only $50 for a 3/4"x4'x8' depending on where your buying from a diecent blank will run $100 for a 2"x16"x20" blank.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
I quite like it. Some of the curves are a little tight for my preference but it's your party.

There's plenty of people out there who are more than happy with their plywood guitars but that doesn't make them wrong or stupid. Just about everything to do with a guitar, from the way it looks and what it's made of to the way it feels and sounds, is a matter of personal opinion. So the best you can ever do is listen to someone else's views and then go out and try it for yourself and see if you agree with them.

Oh, and Robb, it's "decent", "you are" is "you're" and plurals (like "EMGs") do not require an apostrophe. That's not opinion, that's pure fact.
You're getting ripped off if you're paying $100 for a body blank :p
Epiphone Les Paul Plus Top
Jet City JCA5212RC (SLO Modded)
Ibanez WD7 Wah
Mad Professor Sweet Honey Overdrive
TC Electronic Flashback Triple Delay
TC Electronic Trinity Reverb
true! I could get a body blank for as cheap as 20$ (ash or maple) and around 50$ for mahogany. A maple cap is about 30$ at my local mill.

I would never use plywood, scared it would ruin my tools.
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
UPDATE: I've gotten to do some cutting today, I have just a bit less than the bottomw half cut out, I had to remove one of the three pieces though because it was too much for my scroll saw, so I'l get it later. here's how it looks as of now.
also I'll find a more permanent solution for the pictures later, tinypic tends to expire after a while