I found a Randall Warhead head on craigslist. Heres the link.

http://allentown.craigslist.org/msg/2862932416.html

Guy says its a little unreliable, he says it should be taken to a repair shop because it turns off sometimes. I was thinking of buying it because I can probably get it for around 90USD. I was just wondering if you guys would do this. Im planning on buying it, having it repaired and selling it for a profit. I have a 5150 combo so I have nothing to plug this head into. Is it worth the hard time to get it fixed and spend some money on it?

I dont plan on using this, just want to see if I can make a profit on it.
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG1570
Schecter Omen 6
ESP LTD Viper 400
Dean Dime From Hell

Amp
Peavey 5150
Yes and no.

How much could you sell it for? Repair minimum $250 at a shop.
Quote by FearMyLightning
Yeah! Woo! Dimebag rules! Pantera fuck yeah! Buy it pussy!

This doesnt help me out much.

But anyways, I dont know how much a repair would cost. The guy said that it functions fine but it just cuts out. He said you have to turn it off and back on, and its good. I was just wondering if I could resell it for a good profit? Also, how much do they normally sell for, used?
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG1570
Schecter Omen 6
ESP LTD Viper 400
Dean Dime From Hell

Amp
Peavey 5150
Quote by Obama FTW
This doesnt help me out much.

But anyways, I dont know how much a repair would cost. The guy said that it functions fine but it just cuts out. He said you have to turn it off and back on, and its good. I was just wondering if I could resell it for a good profit? Also, how much do they normally sell for, used?

It's a solid state amp, so the repairs will most likely cost several hundred dollars. I can almost guarantee that you won't make a profit off of it, even if you got it for free.
I might buy it so I could have a go at fixing it myself and then flipping it but I wouldn't bother if I had to pay somebody else to fix it. If you are a tech buy it; if not, don't.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by Cathbard
I might buy it so I could have a go at fixing it myself and then flipping it but I wouldn't bother if I had to pay somebody else to fix it. If you are a tech buy it; if not, don't.

x100.

I love getting amps for cheap and fixing them. If you have to pay someone then you loose out on the profit.
Quote by FearMyLightning
Yeah! Woo! Dimebag rules! Pantera fuck yeah! Buy it pussy!
At first I thought you were kidding.

And then I saw your avatar and kind of hoped you were.

Sorry, just not really a big Pantera or Dimebag fan.