27 16%
Voters: 168.
Page 1 of 3
Dimebag
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
Quote by behind_you
Because the guitarists you listed in the poll are all the guitarists on earth.

Actually for a question like this, it's more sensible to have a limited poll, because while there are infinite underrated, there are finite overrated guitarists.

It should be multiple option, though.
They all have good points and bad points. None of them are over-rated.
-The Crimson Fucker, aka PonyFan #376121
Freddie Mercury.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Way to pick all the influential guitarists out there. I mean, really...those are all the guitarists who added something to the instrument called the electric guitar. I'm not even joking. Your threads, they're terrible. Please stop.

I'm reporting this one as spam.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Freddie Mercury.

I don't know, he played a mean tele on "Crazy Little Thing Called Love." Might just be better than Jeff Beck.
Jimmy Page
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Quote by vanhailin
Dimebag

This.
Also Hendrix was amazing I don't know why people say he was overrated. I mean he was in his early 20's when he died, and was considered one of the best guitarists of all time.
inb4 shitstorm, I said ONE of the best.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
I reckon I'm the most overrated guitarist ever. I mean, I talk a big game and people like my band. But ze women just don't go crazy for me. Their panties actually fall up when I play
Quote by OVER9000VIDEOS
the lack of kirk hammett is disgusting

nobody says he was the greatest though
Poll to mock a guitarist; include Slash. In the Pit.

Slash. Pit.

Yeah....there's your answer.
Quote by Weybl Himself
I reckon I'm the most overrated guitarist ever. I mean, I talk a big game and people like my band. But ze women just don't go crazy for me. Their panties actually fall up when I play

Yngwie?
Yngvai Malmsatch.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by a_7_x
Poll to mock a guitarist; include Slash. In the Pit.

Slash. Pit.

Yeah....there's your answer.

What happened to the little Slash tophat next to the "my profile" button? I'm guessing he terminated whatever agreement he had with UG after promoting his shit solo album?
Dude, you're making way too many threads.
Hugging Thread; I'm here to help

Oh you wouldn’t want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise they wouldn’t wannna watch
Another uninnocent, elegant fall
Into the unmagnificent lives of adults

It's Tessa, not Tesse please.
Quote by RU Experienced?
What happened to the little Slash tophat next to the "my profile" button? I'm guessing he terminated whatever agreement he had with UG after promoting his shit solo album?

**** Slash. Slash is Kelly22.
Quote by a_7_x
**** Slash. Slash is Kelly22.

Your username also reminded me of one. Synyster (or however the **** you say it) Gates.
you're a stone fox
I woulda voted for Kerry King if he'd been on that list...
SHOOOOOPS
...is my MUSIC as good as muh shoops?

Quote by sglover34479
You know life isn't fair when people like HB are stuck posting on a guitar forum instead of rolling in bitches and cash.
Quote by Saint78
Your username also reminded me of one. Synyster (or however the **** you say it) Gates.

Meh, I have no problem with Synyster. I like his style and I personally learned a lot on guitar from learning his stuff. So I wouldn't say he's overrated.
All of them. Guitar is an overrated instrument.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I voted Clapton

Quote by necrosis1193
Yngvai Malmsatch.

But this should be an option

edit: what. the. ****. man?

Quote by behind_you
Because the guitarists you listed in the poll are all the guitarists on earth.

Because you can add thousands of options to the poll.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Reported, sick fuck.

Quote by damian_91
Because you can add thousands of options to the poll.
Putting a poll in a question with this many options is a joke.
ggg1 ggg3

*reported (by everyone)

Moving on... Kirk Hammett is overrated. I love him and Metallica, but definitely gets too much credit as a guitarist.
You didn't put Dimbag Drummel in the pole. Even though I love Dimebags playing to death I was still going to vote Dimebag.
The 12'ers haven't been taught about the search bar yet? Come on guys
Tick tock and waiting for the meteor
This clock is opening another door
Last edited by Msword7 at Feb 21, 2012,
Quote by a_7_x

Moving on... Kirk Hammett is overrated. I love him and Metallica, but definitely gets too much credit as a guitarist.

This.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Page 1 of 3