Guitarcenter.com
Has a lot of guitars, but fails to have brands such as Carvin, Charvel, and various amp types for both bass and guitar.
A few years ago they didn't even have ESP products.

Musiciansfriend.com
I love this site has so many guitars and bass brands it makes me happy just to surf the product catalog.
This site has Kramer and has some discontinued pedals and such that they didn't ship away to a clearance warehouse.

Allparts.com
Fret wire, bridges, knobs and body blanks.
Great part shop since most musical instrument shops want a big selection, but don't want to become a hardware store.

My problem over the years was I could never find out how to buy new products of guitar brands I liked. I would have to look at eBay, but always be a bit skeptical.
I'd really like to buy Hamer guitars, Carvin guitars or just some other cool super strat guitars with amazing necks.

How about you guys recommend some good websites for us musicians?
Quote by takachan
Guitarcenter.com
Has a lot of guitars, but fails to have brands such as Carvin, Charvel, and various amp types for both bass and guitar.

Musiciansfriend.com
I love this site has so many guitars and bass brands it makes me happy just to surf the product catalog.
This site has Kramer and has some discontinued pedals and such that they didn't ship away to a clearance warehouse.

Allparts.com
Great part shop since most musical instrument shops want a big selection, but don't want to become a hardware store.

My problem over the years was I could never find out how to buy new products of guitar brands I liked. I would have to look at eBay, but always be a bit skeptical.
I'd really like to buy Hamer guitars, Carvin guitars or just some other cool super strat guitars with amazing necks.

Why no stratocasters with a 14" radius!
Sweetwater tends to be good too. If you're looking super boutique, DreamGuitars is a great place to look to. Or guitargal if you're into acoustics.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
www.zzounds.com is my personal favorite. They're basically like musiciansfriend, but they let you make payments. So the expensive gear can be a bit more affordable. There's also www.gearhounds.com, www.music123.com, www.americanmusical.com, a bunch of them. Just browse around on them.
"Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright."
ZZounds and American Musical Supply. They both have interest-free payment plans. For the f*cking win.

However, they both have limited inventory compared to MF or GC. Who cares though.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
just so you do know, GC, MF, and M123 are all owned by the same company but operate more or less independently of each other. i think i am thinking of another as well.

i go with M123, they seem to be motivated to sell thus bartering to lower prices.

i bought from sweet water once. the guy was a complete jerk so i called again placed an order from a nicer friendlier guy, and undercut the origional salesmen. so it still ended up being his sale. he even called me and to some degree harassed me for under cutting him. i got if from the other guy $200 cheaper. i will not buy from there again. and really don't need to, M123 will match any price and add an additional 10% of the difference.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by takachan
Guitarcenter.com

Musiciansfriend.com

Allparts.com

Carvin only sells factory direct. Just go to their website.
Gear:
1998 PRS CE 22-10 Top Natural Finish
MIM HSS Strat-Electron Blue
Vox AC4TV
surprised at the lack of rondo in this thread.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
I like MF for gear. Though I've never bought a guitar from them I've bought two guitar cases and a keyboard and accessories. Free shipping on everything, even if I'm just getting a 3-pack of strings or a dozen picks or whatever. The only thing that pisses me off is they constantly advertise 12 and 15 percent discounts but then they have a huge list of brands that are exempt, including Gibson, Fender, Epiphone, etc. I actually got a postcard from GC last week about a 15% off President's Day sale -- the postcard had pictures of on Gibsons and Fenders on it yet those brands are exempt from the sale.
http://eddiesguitars.com/
Visit their ebay store, they have unique guitars and they won't carry your generic stuff. and they do specialize in Fender. Reputable and won't rip your off.

Here is another great place.
http://musicgoround.com/

and also, with the market overflow with used guitars, you can get a GREAT deail on Craig's List. In fact, that is the first place I would check.
Quote by sonnyrocker
http://eddiesguitars.com/
Visit their ebay store, they have unique guitars and they won't carry your generic stuff. and they do specialize in Fender. Reputable and won't rip your off.

Here is another great place.
http://musicgoround.com/

and also, with the market overflow with used guitars, you can get a GREAT deail on Craig's List. In fact, that is the first place I would check.

I've had great experiences with Eddie's Guitars. Ask to speak to Brett if you ring them or email and you'll get great treatment and prices, far, far below what you'd pay at GC. I saved about $700-800 by going there.
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
hey Digman, that is cool you know about Eddie's Guitar! I just purchased a Wolfgang Special from them! Great store, very good price!! and yes, I saved a lot on the Wolfgang. I am actually local here in St. Louis so I walk in. Are you in St. Louis, Digman?
^^^ Reported.

EDIT: There was spam there at one point in time.
Last edited by ibanart300 at Feb 24, 2012,