I dont understand my thoughts. I cant tell why im doing things. All i have the ability to think about is the possible scenarios that could be goingon in my head. I dont understand what are my real reasons for things. I cant even tell if im doing them. Everything that goes on in my head is crazy. Im not controlling my body. Im just outputs of various chemical reactions. Im not a real person. Im not actually living and this is all a simulation for me, a test to see if i can figure it all out and kill myself in the end.

tell me im wrong and help me reconfigure myself
You're drunk, that's all.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Technically, you're all right. But I'd stay off the grass if it makes you think that way broseph
Quote by Represent
ITT: Immature twats
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
no xmas froosh, im being serious. im freaking out. i freak out like this every night. but i just caught myself talking to myself in the mirror... what do i do? do i just continue what iv been doing everyday or do i seek professional help?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
I dont understand my thoughts. I cant tell why im doing things. All i have the ability to think about is the possible scenarios that could be goingon in my head. I dont understand what are my real reasons for things. I cant even tell if im doing them. Everything that goes on in my head is crazy. Im not controlling my body. Im just outputs of various chemical reactions. Im not a real person. Im not actually living and this is all a simulation for me, a test to see if i can figure it all out and kill myself in the end.

tell me im wrong and help me reconfigure myself

Bend your knees.
A little more.... a little more.... just a little bit more.

Well done, now you're sitting down, so relax while you're there until the drugs wear off.
I NEED SOMEBODY!

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Dude, we went over this in your other thread. You need to get professional psychiatric help. Very few of these guys even understand the background of what you're talking about right now, and even fewer of them will have even the beginnings of an idea of how to help you. Please, go see a professional.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Bend your knees.
A little more.... a little more.... just a little bit more.

Well done, now you're sitting down, so relax while you're there until the drugs wear off.

slacker you know everything, am i living in a simulation or not? if i kill myself do i go anywhere? do i become the soil and then populate the minds of birds and animals? like reincarnation? or do i just stop thinking alltogether? will i regain future consciousness? will i remember my past life? or will i start from scratch?

wtf??????????????????????????????????
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
no xmas froosh, im being serious. im freaking out. i freak out like this every night. but i just caught myself talking to myself in the mirror... what do i do? do i just continue what iv been doing everyday or do i seek professional help?

If it's not drug-related and you're "freaking out" every night I suggest seeking professional help.

If it is drug-related I suggest cutting back on it...
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
what if i dont wana be a crazy person on prescription meds? why cant i just be normal? why does everyone else get to be normal and not freak out about life? why do you guys get the privilege of not being scared of dying every waking moment of your life? why does everyone else get to be calm all day and not paranoid of every possible fear? why does everyone else get to have a flowing personality and not a million chopped up possibilities?

edit:
but there is an answer just because we have no way of finding it doesnt mean im not supposed to worry about it. what good does living do? what if my life is artificial? how am i supposed to live in so many questions? i might as well be the riddler. im ruining my life. but what am i ruining? if i believe i dont exist then i dont exist......
Last edited by jrcsgtpeppers at Feb 22, 2012,
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
slacker you know everything, am i living in a simulation or not? if i kill myself do i go anywhere? do i become the soil and then populate the minds of birds and animals? like reincarnation? or do i just stop thinking alltogether? will i regain future consciousness? will i remember my past life? or will i start from scratch?

wtf??????????????????????????????????

The answer is......

.... it's impossible to know, so stop worrying about it and enjoy life while you're here.

Trust me on this, I know everything.... apparently.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

edit:
but there is an answer just because we have no way of finding it doesnt mean im not supposed to worry about it. what good does living do? what if my life is artificial? how am i supposed to live in so many questions? i might as well be the riddler. im ruining my life. but what am i ruining? if i believe i dont exist then i dont exist......

Tell me... how's worrying about it working out for you at the moment?
quite unpleasantly.
but i have no idea what chemicals to send throughout my brain to make me not worry and just fall asleep like a normal person. i have to tell myself every night that itl be ok and that falling asleep is normal and my body was made to fall asleep when im tired. its a nightmare
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
quite unpleasantly.

Of course it is. Now, forget about the rest of your post for the moment, it just shows that you're obviously thinking about it all too much. Just concentrate on those two words I've quoted.

So, if worrying about it is working out to be 'quite unpleasant', doesn't it make sense to just stop worrying about it? It's like hitting your head against a brick wall, if it hurts what's the point of doing it?

As I said earlier, you're thinking about it too much, so stop thinking about it. That's obviously harder than it sounds, so distract yourself. Think about something else, write a song, research and write an essay on scuba-diving or Neanderthals or the history of kite flying any any other random thing that enters your head, play a video game, go birdwatching, take up embroidery, whatever it takes, just try stuff at random until you find something that really engrosses you and go with it until you get bored.

Then do something else.

Life is about discovery, humans are naturaly curious, so as long as we keep discovering new things, we tend to be content.
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at Feb 22, 2012,
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
what if i dont wana be a crazy person on prescription meds? why cant i just be normal? why does everyone else get to be normal and not freak out about life? why do you guys get the privilege of not being scared of dying every waking moment of your life? why does everyone else get to be calm all day and not paranoid of every possible fear? why does everyone else get to have a flowing personality and not a million chopped up possibilities?

My condition may not be as serious as yours, but I'm not exactly normal either. I used to ask myself the same questions everyday when I would wake up and find that just being a "normal" person was excruciating. The day I decided to get help for myself I made the best decision I've ever made, and getting help was how I was able to turn myself around and get my adult life started. Get help, man.
making music is fun, but it gets kinda lonely playing all the instruments myself.
not in school, cant afford it, cant find a job, im starting to think they dont exist.
youre right i need to stop thinking about all the things i think about, but i dont know how. im gonna turn twenty and i cant imagine being alive for 60 more years... **** that
Focusing on your breathing, breathe deeply in through your nose an out through your mouth. Let everything just fall away. Try and get some sleep and then book a doctors appointment first thing in the morning.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
making music is fun, but it gets kinda lonely playing all the instruments myself.
not in school, cant afford it, cant find a job, im starting to think they dont exist.
youre right i need to stop thinking about all the things i think about, but i dont know how. im gonna turn twenty and i cant imagine being alive for 60 more years... **** that

But that's the point of living a life of discovery, rather than thinking "60 more years of this shit" it makes you want to live longer so you can discover even more stuff for yourself.

As I said before, to stop thinking about it simply distract yourself, you've got a computer right in front of you with an internet connection, so go and browse the WORLD WIDE WEB. It's huge, the biggest collection of information in existence, just pick a subject and research it.
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at Feb 22, 2012,