Got this idea when i was working and my co worker had the radio on.

I personally think it is either "club" or "baby"
You are part of the rebel alliance, and a traitor.

I'm gonna go with either "uggnnh" or "yeah"
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Ray Charles is pretty good, and I guess that he wails a bit
DeVillains!
Quote by metacarpi

I'm so ninja'd I suddenly found myself in Japan.
depends on if you're only talking about modern rnb or the oldies as well. but I suppose it could be 'baby' either way
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by metacarpi

Ha...too good and so true. Been at 2 because they were free and I felt like experiencing something new. Worse decision ever. Recorded versions of every songs "chorus" with them saying "uggnnh" and "yeah" overtop.
Two words every modern RnB song start with:

"Yo.. Uhuh.."
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
I thought RnB used to stand for rhythm and blues.
Now it seems to have changed to rhymes and beats.

When the hell did this change happen?
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Quote by Crazyedd123

It stands for rappers and bitches.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
When this man died, RnB died:

RIP Adam
Last edited by SexyLikeAPig at Feb 22, 2012,
For people who don't care about 'haters', they talk about them in every song so I think that would be your answer.

Apart from the non-words Uuuuuuuh and shit like yeah!
Sing me to sleep.
Wow.
Reported.

This thread took a turn for the worse
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Girrrrrrrrrr (I think it's black for girl)

WTF is wrong with the guy above. Posting wired cartoon shit
Quote by Crazyedd123

the 80s. you say it like it's a bad thing.
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
you say it like it's a bad thing.

It is a bad thing.

These guys are RnB
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Last edited by Hydra150 at Feb 22, 2012,
Quote by Hydra150
It is a bad thing.

These guys are RnB

yeah. so is d'angelo. i love Stax and early Motown. that's how I learned to play bass. but doesn't mean I have to hate Erykah Badu. there's room for everyone in music. if you want to be exclusive then you're just shortchanging yourself.
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
yeah. so is d'angelo. i love Stax and early Motown. that's how I learned to play bass. but doesn't mean I have to hate Erykah Badu. there's room for everyone in music. if you want to be exclusive then you're just shortchanging yourself.

Wasn't Erykah Badu the voodoo witch in the second Blues Brothers film? I wouldnt exclude or criticise her (she is a soul singer, I love soul singers), but I dont like a lot of the rap and most hip hop music I hear, which is often referred to as RnB. (My mate used to think RnB stood for Rap'N'Black lol).

I happened upon the MOBO awards while out cycling a few months ago - I saw cars pull up to a red carpet and talentless arseholes and boy bands swagger out to rapturous applause. Im quite into music of a black origin - love jazz, gospel, soul, funk and blues - but find most of the contemporary stuff to be rubbish. You couldnt accuse me of being close minded or not giving stuff a chance (even listened to a whole Justin Beiber album), but that doesnt mean I have to like everything.

Reminds me of a scene from the Blues Brothers 2000;
Elwood Blues: [addressing the rest if the band] You may go if you wish. But remember this: walk away now and you walk away from your crafts, your skills, your vocations; leaving the next generation with nothing but recycled, digitally-sampled techno-grooves, quasi-synth rhythms, pseudo-songs of violence-laden gangsta-rap, acid pop, and simpering, saccharine, soulless slush. Depart now and you forever separate yourselves from the vital American legacies of Robert Johnson, Muddy Waters, Willie Dixon, Jimmy Reed, Memphis Slim, Blind Boy Fuller, Louie Jordon, Little Walter, Big Walter, Sonnyboy Williamson I and II, Otis Redding, Jackie Wilson, Elvis Presley, Lieber and Stoller, and Robert K. Weiss.

Donald "Duck" Dunn: Who is Robert K. Weiss? [the rest of the band shrug]

Elwood Blues: Turn your backs now and you snuff out the fragile candles of Blues, R&B and Soul, and when those flames flicker and expire, the light of the world is extinguished because the music which has moved mankind through seven decades leading to the millennium will whither and die on the vine of abandonment and neglect.

[he walks off, followed by Buster, Mack and then the rest of the band]

I geuss I do view the 60s as being a golden age of music (although Im 50 years late to the party) - makes me think of that new Woody Allen film Midnight in Paris , where Owen Wilson is in love with the idea of Paris in the 20's, and the chick from Paris in the 20s is in love with the idea of Paris in the 1880s, and the dudes from Paris in the 1890s believes the best era was the Renaissance. Definitely worth a watch.
'Love' is the most over-used song in RnB. I'm surprised I'm the first one to say it.
Bass is my life.
Quote by Hydra150
Wasn't Erykah Badu the voodoo witch in the second Blues Brothers film? I wouldnt exclude or criticise her (she is a soul singer, I love soul singers), but I dont like a lot of the rap and most hip hop music I hear, which is often referred to as RnB. (My mate used to think RnB stood for Rap'N'Black lol).

I happened upon the MOBO awards while out cycling a few months ago - I saw cars pull up to a red carpet and talentless arseholes and boy bands swagger out to rapturous applause. Im quite into music of a black origin - love jazz, gospel, soul, funk and blues - but find most of the contemporary stuff to be rubbish. You couldnt accuse me of being close minded or not giving stuff a chance (even listened to a whole Justin Beiber album), but that doesnt mean I have to like everything.

Reminds me of a scene from the Blues Brothers 2000;

I geuss I do view the 60s as being a golden age of music (although Im 50 years late to the party) - makes me think of that new Woody Allen film Midnight in Paris , where Owen Wilson is in love with the idea of Paris in the 20's, and the chick from Paris in the 20s is in love with the idea of Paris in the 1880s, and the dudes from Paris in the 1890s believes the best era was the Renaissance. Definitely worth a watch.

lol. what's with all the blues brothers references? methinks I'm being trolled.
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
lol. what's with all the blues brothers references? methinks I'm being trolled.

Hah, it just happened that my shuffled playlist was playing some Blues Brothers stuff when I happened across this thread so I was prepared to dive into soul fanatic mode. Also, notice my avatar? The Blues Brothers is one of my favourite films and Steve Cropper one of my favourite guitarists (got him to sign my Strat). Besides, you were the one that mentioned Erykah, I only know her from the film.