Hi there,

can any of you help me out with buying a new guitar?

Currently I own a takemine D-10 worth around AUD350. Dislike it because it has high action. So im thinking to get a new guitar for fingerstyle.

I have tried these 2 guitars and the maton ones sound more bright while the cole clark sounds more deep and soft. I do not have an amp and not looking to buy it until this august as Im currently overseas and do not want to carry the big amp back by air. So a guitar with loud treble is probably better rite?

however according to my research it is better to get a full solid guitar such as the cole clark FL1AC.

anyone own a EM225C could you please let me know if your guitar runs out of tune very quickly as that is what i read online.

any comment? thx for helping me
also if you think there is a martin or taylor guitar in that range which is of same standard and might be better for me please do let me know. =) cheers.
I have tried these 2 guitars and the maton ones sound more bright while the cole clark sounds more deep and soft.

The Cole Clark is a better guitar on paper and also a better sounding guitar from my personal experience.

also if you think there is a martin or taylor guitar in that range which is of same standard and might be better for me please do let me know.

You won't get a Taylor or Martin in that price range in Australia.