Page 1 of 7
So I saw that there were no thread for that actually. I don't know the reason, is there a restriction about that? Post your country's Eurovision song for 2012 as it gets availible. And also the name of band So post your country's song, comment on others, also post old nice songs from eurovision.

Btw: I am waiting for my country's one to be uploaded then I'll put it here as soon as possible.

Sorry for late link here's Turkey: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IiKliGUKNI&feature=player_embedded

Not quite like anything I have ever listened, but can't say bad, that's different

I don't say anything if it will win or challenging words etc. That thread is not a fight or a comparison thread, just to share
Last edited by cemges at Feb 22, 2012,
Eurovision sucks

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Eh sorry for my bad language knowledge. There were no post of eurovision I could find. So posted.
As long as Sweden doesn't win I'm fine. I couldn't stand the hype to get any bigger if we were to host the ****ing thing.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
well the reason why there is no thread about it is because no one cares and rightly so.
I won't post my country's eurovision song cause I don't want to disgrace my country on the internet and I honestly don't know what the song is.
As for the whole "old nice songs from eurovision" well I'm sorry but I'll have to disappoint you on that one too.

It's demotivating to see all the amounts of money being pumped into this moronic contest which has never been about music anyway.
Quote by vayne92
Does anyone even watch Eurovision?

Well, obviously as they don't put it to rest.

I do remember the last year's thread. Me and a few others spend our night there with beer getting drunk and supporting Moldava or whatever the fudge it was.
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Feb 22, 2012,
Eurovision's so bad it's funny.

When I watch it with my family, we like to bet on who we think will win. We usually end up choosing not what we like, but what we think is the worst song in the competition. Combine that with a basic knowledge of politics and geography, and we're usually right.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Its a shame countries tend to use stereotypical cheesy euro pop shite instead of real artists - Britian has a lot of good music to offer (Adele seems to be doing rather well for herself), why do we consistently embarrass ourselves with music that noone listens to?
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Eurovision is awful and you just gave it undeserved attention. Well done.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
LENAAAAAA

Eurovision needs Lena again.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by Deliriumbassist
If Greece wins, they're f*cked.

Hoping for that to happen.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
If Greece wins, they're f*cked.

Greece could host it as a low key open mic night for Europe's aspiring singer-songwriters, and charge viewers across the continent a few Euro each to vote for their favourite, and use the money gathered to drag themselves out of economic turmoil.

Quote by whoomit

Last edited by Hydra150 at Feb 22, 2012,
Quote by Simsimius
LENAAAAAA

Eurovision needs Lena again.

+1
She was awesome.

I love Eurovision. I'm not normally one for tradition, but this thing makes my whole year and it would destroy me if it went away I especially loved Terry Wogan and now Graham Norton, they just take the piss throughout the whole thing. It's not MEANT to be taken seriously
Spin round carousel
When your horse isn't screwed in

I II III VI:1 VI:2
I never got why you Europeans seemed to think the EU (or things like Eurovision) was so great. Greece is draggin' ya'll down, man...
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Feb 22, 2012,
Quote by mullet1337

I especially loved Terry Wogan and now Graham Norton

Theyre only good thing about it most of the time.
Quote by Hydra150
Greece could host it as a low key open mic night for Europe's aspiring singer-songwriters, and charge viewers across the continent a few Euro each to vote for their favourite, and use the money gathered to drag themselves out of economic turmoil.

I think the conversation of the Greek Eurovision Council would go something like this:

'Mr Papodopolopolous, the country is in turmoil. These austerity measures have been unpopular and unsuccessful. What do we do?'

'Well Zeus, we shall make sure to win Eurovision. Give the nation a great knees up, before the country melts into chaos.'

'So Mr Papodopolopolous, we require the greatest musical act to have been born of the womb of Greece.'

'You have someone in mind, Zeus?'

'Yes.'

(To secretary) 'Athena dear...

GET.

ME.

N-DUBZ.'
Last edited by Hydra150 at Feb 22, 2012,
I haven't watched Eurovision for about 5 years, but i'm guessing it's just as terrible as always?
¯|(°_o)/¯
I feel it doesn't appeal to me since I'm a straight male, but have fun you guys
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by GnR_ROK
Sweden's is awesome. You guys are the hot favourites to win it.

Russia on the other hand have gone for the tactic of "stick six-tone deaf old women wearing babushka's on stage and hope for the best".

We are always favourite according to our media. We always end up in the bottom half. Sweden sent the wrong artist this year aswell, although, the one I wanted to send sang in swedish but the song was awesome compared to the horseshit we're sending now.

So, Sweden sings in english and Finland sings in swedish?

lol finland
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
We are always favourite according to our media. We always end up in the bottom half. Sweden sent the wrong artist this year aswell, although, the one I wanted to send sang in swedish but the song was awesome compared to the horseshit we're sending now.

RAN1337?
¯|(°_o)/¯
Quote by Zox
RAN1337?

Thorsten Flinck of course. Ranelid was utter shit. Flinck's song was good.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Thorsten Flinck of course. Ranelid was utter shit. Flinck's song was good.

I wouldn't know, i didn't watch it.
¯|(°_o)/¯
Quote by slapsymcdougal
No discussion on Eurovision can be complete without a reference to My Lovely Horse.

I've listened to that song more than I have any eurovision song entrance
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
I've listened to that song more than I have any eurovision song entrance

That's because it's better than any other Eurovision song.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I love eurovision , i know its cool to hate it so ill let all your metalheads take the piss.

I really like the quirky tunes you get every year from eastern europe or the catchy tune from iceland last year.