Recently i bought new strings for my Jackson RR24 with a floyd rose ( I can't tell whether the floyd is a cheaper one or an original floyd rose). I was starting to restring my guitar by putting all the strings into the bridge then leading them through the tuning pegs and tightning them by following a step by step tutorial on youtube. and when it came to time to tune up my strings after having them all put in place the string on the low A string came out from the bridge i put it back in and continued tuning it and it poped out again.

I have checked the little block in the bridge and it didn't havea crack, but i couldnt tell if the block was snug against the string but i tightned the block in the floyd rose as much as i could and it still pops out. Can anyone help me here i really need to get my strings on and tuned up. This has happened before, could it just be because of the floyd rose bridge i have?

Thanks in advance for your help!
"
Every band that is favored in the genre sells-out and commercializes... That's just the way it is :/"

ESP SV standard
Ibanez RG7321
You should be able to put the string in far enough to lock it tight, you'll feel for yourself when you've reached the bottom of the hole. Piece of cake, even the first time for me was easy as hell!
yes i did both but maybe the block isnt going tight against it. i tightened the block as much as it could and the string into it. Wow these are a pain in the ass and i dont want to pay $50 for someone else to do it for me ive literally spent like $300 getting others just to put strings on my floyd rose im sick of it. So any more advice please help!
"
Every band that is favored in the genre sells-out and commercializes... That's just the way it is :/"

ESP SV standard
Ibanez RG7321
You could try to replace the block with something else, something bigger... Or put something between the block to make sure it's tight... Otherwise I suggest you take it to the shop to get it looked at. I mean, you pay $50 and you can play like hell again, or you pay nothing at all and can't play...
Is there a possibility that the little block fell out and you have it turned or something?

Just to make sure though: After the string snapped loose, did you feed it in a little more, so that it didn't try to grab on the already flattened part?