Great little all-valve 5w practice amp. Equipped with 2x12ax7 and 1xEL84 Valves.

Features:
Gain and Master Volume Controls
3 band EQ
DSP Effects E.g.Delay, Chorus and Flanger.
Reverb

The original speaker was replaced with a Jensen 12" 12" P12R alnico 25watt speaker.

Looking for around £190 + p&p (Collection is an option if viable - Reside in Essex)

If you would like some photo's pm me your email and I'll send you the ones I have
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
*Bump*
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
*Bump* Will consider offers aswell.
Quote by Kensai

Sums up whisky perfectly
Bump
Quote by Kensai

Sums up whisky perfectly