Page 2 of 25
Quote by jetfuel495
D: what scale was it? I had a 1/144 scale Nataku. I was too impatient as a kid to save up for 1/100 most of the time, that's why I only have a few of them.

Now I really want a MG Epyon kit.

I don't know any of this scale/grade business. I think mine was about 6" tall.

Oh, how kickass is this guitar solo, seriously...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqEny2Ir_Sk

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Feb 22, 2012,
Quote by Xiaoxi

As I'm watching, I'm noticing that this show is very Japanese-centric. That sounds obvious, but what I mean is they have this emphasis on honor and loyalty that I think might be over-the-top to Western audiences. So this show only makes sense when you really consider the culture that made it.

But that also makes it kinda uneasy for me. Especially with the Japanese dubs, the whole thing is very reminiscent of WWII.

When I was a kid, watching it I thought "damn, this pilot is insane". Only now that you brought it up do I agree with you.

(An example is when whoever created Heero's gundam said that he (creator) would surrender but won't surrender the gundam. Heero then said "mission accepted", walked out and self-destructed the thing. Needless to say, it is still awesome to see that)
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
i generally don't watch anime anymore, (besides Cowboy Bebop on occasion) but I'd totally watch Gundam Wing if they started playing it on Adult Swim again.

remember that crappy Gundam kid's show a few years back?
Quote by Xiaoxi
I don't know any of this scale/grade business. I think mine was about 6" tall.

Oh, how kickass is this guitar solo, seriously...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqEny2Ir_Sk

Probably the 1/144. The smaller kind. The 1/100 was closer to 8" and much more detailed.

And I actually still have the Gundam soundtrack on itunes. It's the only soundtrack i have, i think.
Quote by TheReverend724
oh hai guys

Pfft. Have fun with your three minute power supply and not being almost invincible.

Those are my favourite gundams.
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i generally don't watch anime anymore, (besides Cowboy Bebop on occasion) but I'd totally watch Gundam Wing if they started playing it on Adult Swim again.

Quote by crazysam23_Atax
I used to love that show. I wonder if Amazon has seasons of it cheap...hmm...

u guiz

http://www.crunchyroll.com/mobile-suit-gundam-wing

Yeah, this has ruined my last 2 days.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by jetfuel495
Probably the 1/144. The smaller kind. The 1/100 was closer to 8" and much more detailed.

And I actually still have the Gundam soundtrack on itunes. It's the only soundtrack i have, i think.

It would be cool if they made 1/1 models...that actually works...

And yea, the score for Gundam Wing is pretty damn amazing. I love the orchestration and everything on here. So I've burning a lot hours watching and I just keep telling myself that this is all for "research".

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by King Twili
lame.jpg
gay.png

Those are my favourite gundams.

Those things wouldn't stand a chance against Gundams.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Those things wouldn't stand a chance against Gundams.

They are Gundams though.
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Quote by TheReverend724
oh hai guys

*evangelion*

o hai

Quote by Xiaoxi
u guiz

http://www.crunchyroll.com/mobile-suit-gundam-wing

Yeah, this has ruined my last 2 days.

They had the entire English dub on Youtube for a while. Same for the original, 00, and Zeta. That ruined my last summer.
Last edited by Flying Couch at Feb 22, 2012,
Quote by Xiaoxi
Anyone with Gundam model kits should post the pics here.

These are old pictures mind you so the camera quality is shit, and I'm not at my house so I can dig this shit out:

2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
I grew up watching Gundam Wing and G-Gundam.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by Todd Hart

'sup guys!

Gundam Wing is awesome. Watched it a kid for all the sweet mech action. Can still enjoy it now for it's sci-fi political plot and sweet mech action.
Heard of 'em. Never really cared for them/got into them.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: This jazz piano music playing over the PA like wow for once it's good stuff they're playing

What if blue cheese is just regular cheese but it's accelerating towards you really fast?
Quote by Niiko
Pah!! You mean those pansies that play obscure games and only watch slice of life, high school and romance animes? Gundam is too hardcore for them

That's just most of the thread. I occasionally watch those, but I'm more into sci-fi, fantasy, mindfuck, and action. Yeah, mindfuck is a genre. Because I say it is.

The funny thing is that in Japan, the most hardcore anime fans tend to only watch the genres you listed. Hence the explosive popularity of utter shit like K-ON! and stuff.

My favorite Gundam. Haters gon' hate.

I do love Wing though, definitely my second favorite.
Quote by Holy Katana
That's just most of the thread. I occasionally watch those, but I'm more into sci-fi, fantasy, mindfuck, and action. Yeah, mindfuck is a genre. Because I say it is.

The funny thing is that in Japan, the most hardcore anime fans tend to only watch the genres you listed. Hence the explosive popularity of utter shit like K-ON! and stuff.

2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Holy Katana
OHGODKILLITWITHFIRE

Holy Katana is so cute when he's being a hater
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Holy Katana
Well, 00 is essentially Wing, but improved greatly. At least the first season is.

How do you figure that?

I liked 00, even though I thought it was very different from the others. I still haven't seen Awakening of the Trailblazer, though.

EDIT: Nevermind, now I see it. Protagonists are basically terrorists, worldwide military conspiracy, etc.
Last edited by Flying Couch at Feb 22, 2012,
Quote by Flying Couch
How do you figure that?

I liked 00, even though I thought it was very different from the others. I still haven't seen Awakening of the Trailblazer, though.

EDIT: Nevermind, now I see it. Protagonists are basically terrorists, worldwide military conspiracy, etc.

Probably more the whole trying to end war idea going on through both, but 00 takes a wild spin later on in the series