Page 3 of 25
Quote by jetfuel495
I don't get how nobody understands how pimp gundanium alloy is.

It's because most people will never experience how amazing it is
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm

Yeah, I guess gundam wing is kind of cool...
Last edited by Mack56 at Mar 18, 2012,
u guise

I'm watching Zeta Gundam right now. Finished the original Gundam a few weeks ago.

How would you rank the series that you've seen?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
u guise

I'm watching Zeta Gundam right now. Finished the original Gundam a few weeks ago.

How would you rank the series that you've seen?

Not counting movies

Zeta > The Original > 08th MS > Unicorn > Stardust > G Gundam > ZZ > 0080 > 00 > Wing >>>>>>> *I hope you don't watch these tier* > Victory > SEED
Ive kept three cool gundam models from when I was a kid, two eight inch ones and one twelve inch one.

here they are (Im too lazy to move all the shit around my third one to take photos though), rather dusty. . .

(cool feet right!)

and i discovered that one of the newer (i think) used an Uverworld song for its theme http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7jAk-Ud9eM , dat riff . . . nearly jizzed my pants first time i heard it
Quote by darkcheef
Not counting movies

Zeta > The Original > 08th MS > Unicorn > Stardust > G Gundam > ZZ > 0080 > 00 > Wing >>>>>>> *I hope you don't watch these tier* > Victory > SEED

I've heard SEED is pretty good though...just not SEED Destiny

What order should I watch all these in?

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by piratemetalhead
kits.jpg

Man you gotta paint!!! At least panel line them!!!!

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
I've heard SEED is pretty good though...just not SEED Destiny

What order should I watch all these in?

Nah, even the original SEED is pretty bad. It's more watchable than Destiny though

This should help
http://i.imgur.com/Rv7GW.jpg

It's missing Unicorn, but that happens after Char's Counter Attack and before F91
I never really got into Gundam but was always kind of interested in the back of my head.

I mean there was a slight interest I had in gundam in the back of my mind, I wasn't actually interested in the back of my head.

But now I am interested in the back of my head. I have this odd cowlick and I want to see it again but I'm going to need two mirrors.

I will be back.
Quote by darkcheef
Nah, even the original SEED is pretty bad. It's more watchable than Destiny though

This should help
http://i.imgur.com/Rv7GW.jpg

It's missing Unicorn, but that happens after Char's Counter Attack and before F91

SAVED

So far I'm on ep.6 of Zeta Gundam...eh I dunno I think I like the original better. This is moving pretty slowly.

Quote by piratemetalhead
maybe i ought to dust them first xD

yeeeeaaaaa...

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Ignite
I never really got into Gundam but was always kind of interested in the back of my head.

I mean there was a slight interest I had in gundam in the back of my mind, I wasn't actually interested in the back of my head.

But now I am interested in the back of my head. I have this odd cowlick and I want to see it again but I'm going to need two mirrors.

I will be back.

www.crunchyroll.com/mobile-suit-gundam-wing

This site has a few full series!

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by institutions
I'd rather watch four animated high school girls have a tea party than animated robots in space

Kind of weird, dude.

OT: I used to watch it when I was a kid, can baareellyyy remember it. It was probably even dubbed in Arabic. In the theme of watching all the old anime I can't remember, I shall watch this show along with the other one.
Quote by Xiaoxi

SAVED

So far I'm on ep.6 of Zeta Gundam...eh I dunno I think I like the original better. This is moving pretty slowly.

Yeah, Zeta moves really slow and doesn't pick up until like episode 20ish when the plot starts to move on and character development begins. After that part though it's easily my favorite Gundam show.
Quote by darkcheef
Yeah, Zeta moves really slow and doesn't pick up until like episode 20ish when the plot starts to move on and character development begins. After that part though it's easily my favorite Gundam show.

Gooodddddddammnittttt

I MISS AMURO!!

I'm sick of this whiny little kid who doesn't know what he's doing!!!

lol

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by piratemetalhead
Ive kept three cool gundam models from when I was a kid, two eight inch ones and one twelve inch one.

here they are (Im too lazy to move all the shit around my third one to take photos though), rather dusty. . .

Funny, I have the same exact one. Looks like you're missing some parts
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Kind of weird, dude.

The show he's talking about is about 4 girls starting a band, and tea parties.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Is gundam wing the same as gundam seed?
They look the same, guess they changed the name over here.......

Quote by angusfan16
Gundam Wing was cool. Think i only really watched Ruroni Kenshin

Kenshin was the tits!
Last edited by brownshirt1 at Mar 19, 2012,
Quote by Xiaoxi
Gooodddddddammnittttt

I MISS AMURO!!

I'm sick of this whiny little kid who doesn't know what he's doing!!!

lol

I felt the same way when I first watched Zeta

Amuro comes back as a side character soon
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
The show he's talking about is about 4 girls starting a band, and tea parties.

fucking GAY

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
YAY Amuro's back

Quote by brownshirt1

No...they're 2 different series with similar stories.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by brownshirt1

Kenshin was the tits!

Gundam SEED is a massive pile of shit with horrible characters and you should just avoid it all around.
I never really watched it, but I had a video game of it for PS1 (and 2 too I believe), and loved to build/play with them. I liked Zoids more, well maybe just because I actually watched it. I loved building those too.

I once imported a model kit from Japan, but that shit got too intense. They're real legit...
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
I remember I once had a GIGANTIC red gundam dinosaur dragon thing that you can put together and take apart. I miss it
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by jetfuel495
MG Deathscythe Custom

Ballin.

Should show off the inner frame too.

I'd clean up the nub marks and PAINT IT!!!

Man I've been watching this guy's channel for the last couple of weeks and I've learned so much about kit building. This is probably the nerdiest I've ever been...

www.youtube.com/user/vegeta8259

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Mar 22, 2012,
Fuck all y'all I loved Gundam Seed.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Darkcheef: I'm about to finish Zeta tonight...I dunno I think the original is still better. Zeta has too many contrived plots and character choices.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Ballin.

Should show off the inner frame too.

I'd clean up the nub marks and PAINT IT!!!

Man I've been watching this guy's channel for the last couple of weeks and I've learned so much about kit building. This is probably the nerdiest I've ever been...

www.youtube.com/user/vegeta8259
Man, if it wasn't so much work I would do all of the above

I'd like to say it'd be a summer project but I really want to build more kits rather than improve the current one, as backwards as that sounds.

They just recently released a Master Grade Heavyarms: http://www.gundamplanet.com/gundam/master-grade/mg-xxxg-01h-gundam-heavy-arms-ew-ver.html

It's in that silly EW Ver. line, whatever that is, but it looks close enough to the original (the EW Ver Deathscythe is hideous, though).

Or maybe I'll get an MG Pearl Gloss Wing Zero Custom to complement my Deathscythe: http://www.gundamplanet.com/gundam/master-grade/xxxg-00w0-wing-gundam-zero-custom-pearl-gloss-ver.html