Hello mates. Just recorder a 3 song demo with my band on our own. 4 Microphones for drums, Bass recorded direct, Guitar with Vox AC30 and 2 mics. Mixed in Nuendo 4.
Hypnotize, Orders, Down the Road- Would love C4C.

Soundcloud
ReverbNation
Hypnotized - Nice song, and quality recording. The drums seemed a little loud though, I found it hard to make out the guitar lines in the beginning of the song.

Orders - Cool guitar intro, the bass and guitar melodies tie together really well. I would've loved to hear the guitar tear it up a little quicker in the solo. I think a little shredding would work well in this type of song.

Down the Road - I liked the little intro, and it was nice to hear a song in a major key for a change. The breakdown bit was cool, I didn't expect it. I liked this song the best.

Thanks for checkin out my stuff
LollipopSkeletonsLollipopSkeletons
LollipopSkeletonsLollipopSkeletons
hitl,
It was nice to hear a review from Slovenia: thank you! Now your music: "Hypnotized": has kind of an 80's feel, which is fine by me. Overall audio quality is good, especially for real drums (not easy to record). The vocals during the chorus remind me a bit of Metallica (a compliment). All of the playing is good, singing is quite good too. Overall, sounds very good! "Orders": same comments on this song, though I prefer the previous song a bit better. Still good though. "Down the Road": this song reminds me partly of the 80's & the 60's (fine with me). Once again, everything sounds consistently good. I liked this song second best of the 3. I find it fun listening for accents for English lyrics from countries outside the USA. Most of the time, the accent sounds fairly American, though I hear an occasional accent (fine by me either way). Nice 3 songs!
"Hypnotized":
Really good song. The vocalist is great. He has a great vocal tone. Very catchy track. Good quality recording too.

"Order"
Very well-put together song. Love the vocals. Guitar tone is real smooth. Sounds a bit like SOAD. I like this. Bass flows smoothly. Drums are quality.

"Down The Road":
When the main guitar riff came in, the tone threw me off. Didn't seem to fit tone-wise. Maybe that's just me though. I like the lyrics quite a bit. Interesting vocal melodies. Some of it isn't what i'd normally be interested in, but you guys pull it off well. Lots of talent here.

Crit for crit?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1523148
Hypnotized
From the beginning, it sounds a bit like a chilled out, happy version of Enter Sandman. I agree that the drums should be a bit quieter, mind. It's perfect during the verses, but in the chorus, you can't really hear the bends. I liked the part where it dropped to just guitar and vocals and then kicked back in. The end was a bit uncertain though, could think about staying on the chords instead of the high bend, unless you do it and then slide down; but if you have two guitars, you could always go both, and that'd sound canny.

Orders
Very cool intro, immediately, the vocals are too quiet, but they would fit very well, and the backing vocal was well executed. I would think about not going straight into the verse riff from the harsh vocals at the end of what I assume is the chorus, though, it's just to much of a contrast for me. I do like how it changed seemlessly through the sections, guitar solo was pretty good, but could have done with a couple of faster sections, it was really well phrased, though.

Down the Road
I think the bass is a bit loud, just sounds a bit out of place, and distracting if you ask me, and the vocal volume is very inconsistent. The bass is pretty cool in the chorus though, and the lyrics are good, and a solid performance of them, the long notes didn't go flat, as a lot do. Again, the ending was a bit messy for me though, but I guess I'm just picky and like simple ones.

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1522446
Hypnotized;

Like the feel good riffs and overal style of this, has that hint of grunge in the chorus.
Recording is nice and the live feel really shines through.

Orders;

great intro, but vox needs a little boost. Loving the heavy bit that kicks in at the chorus, good use of light and dark on the track. Solo was cool, kinda like my style of stuff.

Down the road;

This is a thumping track, has the guitar got an octave effect on it?
overal I liked the tracks on offer, I now follow your soundcloud, look forward to more.
Thank you too everyone who wrote a critique!

Still will be doing C4C if someone else will reply.

Indie Fire: Well yes, the guitars got octave down and the bass is octave up with a sub octave at some parts. We got already 9 other songs written, we only need to get the time to record them, so there will be more sooner or latter.
Quote by hitl
Thank you too everyone who wrote a critique!

Still will be doing C4C if someone else will reply.

Indie Fire: Well yes, the guitars got octave down and the bass is octave up with a sub octave at some parts. We got already 9 other songs written, we only need to get the time to record them, so there will be more sooner or latter.

them octave effect really beef up the sound dude I like it.

Could you crit here plz ?https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1523739

I forgot to post it last time.