Hey guys! My band Fight For Closure is a heavy pop/punk band with instrumental influences from melodic hardcore and SOME metalcore. We just put up a brand new song and we would LOVE to get some support and feedback! It's our first song so cut us some slack :P

Here's our facebook page! Our new song is on our bandpage. You don't have to "like" us to hear our song - that's lame.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fight-For-Closure/166715626731245
Last edited by scarter1192 at Feb 22, 2012,
I'm not a huge pop/punk fan, but I rather enjoyed this. Great drumming. The guitar leads were quite tasteful. The vocals went well with the music but there's still room for improvement (should come naturally over time).
Keep up the good work!
Quote by Megalomaniac46
I'm not a huge pop/punk fan, but I rather enjoyed this. Great drumming. The guitar leads were quite tasteful. The vocals went well with the music but there's still room for improvement (should come naturally over time).
Keep up the good work!

Thanks dude! Yeah, were definitely always looking to improve. Our vocalist is still in High School and literally just started taking vocal lessons and he still sounds this good. Were stoked to see how we mature as a band!