Hello all, I'm hoping there's one person out there with some sound advice.
I know that to stay hydrated you should drink lots of water or gatorade. Problem is once you're dehydrated, its damn near impossible to drink (or sip) anything & keep it down. Everything I drink (water,gatorade, vernors) just comes right back up. This really sucks because I'm extremely thirsty & need to replenish my fluids. Even when I don't drink for a while I eventually start dry heaving bile. I really need your help pit!! I also am not going to hospital b/c only p*ssies die from dehydration (jk, but seriously, I'm not goin to the ER)
In case u found this thread annoying or stupid, I will leave u with this funny story about how my morning started... 5am I wake up & my stomach is grinding! I try to fart & instead sh*t my pj's. I run to the bathroom and jump on the toilet. As I'm sh*tting my brains out I realize "uh oh I'm gonna throw up". So I look down and aim at the toilet gap between my crotch, legs, and toilet seat. Unfortunately, most of the vomit misses the gap, I end up with puke all over my junk, legs, toilet, and floor. I look down and my d*ck looks like a bad gag video where the chick just throws up all over the guy. So yea, I hop in the shower with vomit and sh*t runnin down my legs and things get a little better. Although I've still been puking & sh*ttin since then... 10 hours ago!
Anyway, any help on the dehydrated situation I would appreciate. And I know I'm not just hungover b/c I only had 3 beers last nite. 3 beers do not do this to a person!!
Wait a second...

You're dehydrated. Instead of going to the ER (like you should), you make a thread asking the Pit for medical advice. Um...what?

Why do people think the Pit is their personal doctor?! Go to the ER already, you dehydrated slacker!
Enema.

No, seriously.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtIG4TuVnvg&feature=player_embedded

EDIT: Okay, I'm calling troll. You had 3 beers last night but can't hold anything down. If it only started last night, you're not dehydrated to the point of death yet, you're just thirsty. If you're seriously, then just wait a while and try again.
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Last edited by Angus_Junior35 at Feb 22, 2012,
...Drink something? I fail to see how you can even be dehydrated enough to vomit if you live in a privileged enough society to have internet access.

Edit: You had drinks last night: you aren't dehydrated.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
I'm a nurse. There is something wrong with you, probably gastroenteritis. It's very important to rehydrate because you lose fluids with vomit. You should really try to drink some water.
Quote by Poglia
I'm a nurse. There is something wrong with you, probably gastroenteritis. It's very important to rehydrate because you lose fluids with vomit. You should really try to drink some water.

How exactly could you know that without TS going to the fucking doctor?!
H20!!!
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
How exactly could you know that without TS going to the fucking doctor?!
He said he's been vomiting for hours and shat his pants. Vomit + diarrhea = gastroenteritis (99% of the times). It's what common people call "stomach flu".
Quote by fassw8614

I know that to stay hydrated you should drink lots of water.

Fixed that for ya. Why would you drink anything else but water if you're dehydrated? It's the most hydrating dehydration hydrant you can hydrate your sweet little ass with!
Fender Lite Ash --> TC Polytune --> Digitech Whammy V --> MXR Phase 90 --> EHX Small Clone --> Strymon Orbit --> TC Flashback X4 --> Rivera R55
Quote by Angus_Junior35
Enema.

No, seriously.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtIG4TuVnvg&feature=player_embedded

EDIT: Okay, I'm calling troll. You had 3 beers last night but can't hold anything down. If it only started last night, you're not dehydrated to the point of death yet, you're just thirsty. If you're seriously, then just wait a while and try again.

Fyi, I don't take very good care of myself, its very likely that last nite I was already on the brink of dehydration without the beers, the 3 beers pushed me over the edge. Nice theory tho, I've probably been puking for hours b/c I'm thirsty
Quote by fassw8614
Fyi, I don't take very good care of myself, its very likely that last nite I was already on the brink of dehydration without the beers, the 3 beers pushed me over the edge. Nice theory tho, I've probably been puking for hours b/c I'm thirsty
Dehydration doesn't cause vomit, it's the other way around. You have been vomiting for hours (again, probably gastroenteritis or "stomach flu"), THEN you are dehydrated because you lose fluids with vomit.
Sheesh man. Once you get over this get into the habit of drinking water numerous times a day. You just feel better overall and it's so simple and easy to do. You don't have to guzzle it all the time. Just a cup here and there.
Drink lemon juice. Seriously, it'l do wonders.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.