So, it's down between 2 tube amps. The Bugera 333XL Infinium, and the Peavey 6505+. The only reason I'm asking is the Bugera is $600 less then the Peavey. But, the new Bugera's don't come in until March 26th. But I can get the Peavey right now on payments. So, if the Bugera does about the same thing as the Peavey, should I wait for the Bugera and save some money? I didn't say it sounds the same. I mean if it does Metal. Thank you.
"Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright."
Why not go used? You can probably find a 5150 or 6505 used for alot cheaper. Or even a Bugera 333XL used.

I would go with the Peavey if you cant go used though.
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG1570
Schecter Omen 6
ESP LTD Viper 400
Dean Dime From Hell

Amp
Peavey 5150
Used 6505/5150 or Ultra/XXX/JSX ftw.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
id say a 6262 would be better than 333xl
My Rig
Fender Blacktop Strat HH MN > Joyo JF-01 Vintage Overdrive > Boss ME50 > Line 6 Spider IV 30

Other Shit
Jim Deacon Acoustic
Yamaha 12 string acoustic

New Amp Fund
£300/700
Quote by leigh596
id say a 6262 would be better than 333xl

Can I ask why?
"Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright."
Quote by Cathbard

I'm with Cathbard on this one.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Quote by smithmetal
Can I ask why?

I'd say reliability... Peavey's got a great record... Played a few Peavey's in my music career and only had one fail... the night it was dropped when we unloaded the truck... reverb went out... I own a Windsor now...

I've heard about a lot more problems with Bugera's... Just what I've heard... Perhaps Bugera owners will chime in about reliability...
I Play Guitar
Some Like it
Some don't
I don't care
Beats Workin'
OLD GUYS RULE!!!!
Quote by Cathbard

This. All day.

You live in the US. Getting a Bugera would just be silly, you can get the real thing used for about the same price.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
6262 is more like the 6505. peaveys are nice though so get the real deal
My Rig
Fender Blacktop Strat HH MN > Joyo JF-01 Vintage Overdrive > Boss ME50 > Line 6 Spider IV 30

Other Shit
Jim Deacon Acoustic
Yamaha 12 string acoustic

New Amp Fund
£300/700