what do you guys think of this? I played one at a friends the other and actually was super impressed by the action and build quality. I expect the pickups are a bit weak but playability wise how do you rate these guitars? It was difficult for me to judge being left handed!
Music is the holy grail, sod wine water and the blood of jesus
It's great for a beginner guitar, or as a backup. Terrible for metal though, decent for everything else. Plays pretty smooth
Machine F**king Head \m/
I had one of those as my first guitar and part traded it in for my Epi LP. Wish i hadnt. It was a great guitar for the price! I had the wood finish which looked really nice.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
the 112 is pretty good, for the money at least
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
For the money, a decent guitar. Has a pretty flat neck, too. I ended up using the neck on a vintage MIJ rebuild and it turned out pretty well. I've been thinking of putting the guitar back together with parts to kick around.
Fact: Bears eat beats. Bears beats Battlestar Galactica.
This probably sounds odd but Im looking for a guitar that plays a little bit like an accoustic (feel wise). E.g high string tension, very clear notes, relatively wide and fat neck. Any suggestions?
Music is the holy grail, sod wine water and the blood of jesus
Quote by TechMetal
It's great for a beginner guitar, or as a backup. Terrible for metal though, decent for everything else. Plays pretty smooth(Invalid img)

Terrible for metal though, decent for everything else. Plays pretty smooth