But why was my news article titled "Mushroomhead/Slipknot tour finally in the works?" denied? I had all the necessary resource material and I don't think I made any big grammatical or spelling mistakes, so what gives?
Question not yourself. Challenge those who would deny you your true self for an independent thinker is the greatest enemy to those who seek to control you
Hi, the article itself was good, but the video contained too much foul language.
But that's the only video of him talking about it. Can a disclaimer be put on it to warn people about it? I'd like to get the word out and putting that video in would be one of the best ways.
Question not yourself. Challenge those who would deny you your true self for an independent thinker is the greatest enemy to those who seek to control you
Ok, please put a disclaimer on it next time, and editor shall approve the article.
Would you be able to recover the article and message it to me, or was it completely deleted? I can't seem to get to it through the approved/rejected articles section on my profile.