Hi guys,

I have been searching for a while now and I'm a bit stuck. I am getting rid of my Orange San Francisco as it's too slow and the screen is too small. I maiinly use my phone for apps and games and surfing the internet. I have seen a few phones I like in my price range and wondered if you guys could give me your opinion on them.

The ones I am interested in are the Samsung Nexus S (nice screen, last years flagship model), Samsung Galaxy W (Fast processor and big screen) and HTC EVO 3D (Dual-core / Fast, big screen). I may be able to stretch my budget slightly and a couple a bit out of my budget I am interested in are the Samsung Galaxy S II and the HTC Sensation XE/XL. As I said I do have a £300 budget but the lower the price the better but I still want it to be the best value for money. I can probably get the Samsung Galaxy and Sensation used within my budget but I would much prefer to get the phone brand new and on the 3 network

Thanks alot
Laney VH100R, Randall KH 4x12 cab, Harley Benton G212V, ESP LTD EC-1000, Jackson Demmelition King V, LTD KH-602, Tanglewood TW170, LTD EX-50, Squire Strat, Zakk Wylde wah, EHX Small Clone, Blackstar HT-5H
I got my Galaxy S II on gumtree for £200, if you hunt around, and you're careful, you can get a good deal

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Best phone I've ever owned is the g1 phone(Google phone) but that's just my choice, they came out ages ago, looking bout 100 quid or less