By that I mean these. The ones on my KH-202 were basically putty and they came apart when I was adjusting the bridge (Licensed Floyd Rose). I found this on eBay, but now I'm not sure which ones my guitar would take and don't want to waste money on the wrong thing.

Any assistance would be much appreciated!