Hey!

Does anybody know how in the hell this girl does this with the youtube annotation? Even when you click on the X button to cross it off, it still takes to you to the page she linked...

I've spent around 2 hours messing around with the annotations, but I can't figure it out!

If anyone shows me how I will love them forever!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ci1GmAxdtbg&feature=context&context=C3556d6eUDOEgsToPDskIcZht-qe7sU7vkuKSfZmtR

(I have no affiliation whatsoever with the video)
uhm... From what I noticed the "subscribe click here box" on the top left is just a picture put completely in the video. I had to problem clicking the x and not being sent to whatever the actual link was for.
Didn't click the link, but I assume a smaller annotation box over the "X" button?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
It's weird. Sometimes when I load the page and it has the standard little pointy mouse cursor, it will cross off as normal. But usually when I load the page, the cursor that looks like a white glove(the one when you're hovering over a clickable link) comes up instead, even when I'm not hovering over anything. Then when I try and cross it off, it directs me to the link. I don't know why this cursor comes up, even when I'm not hovering over a link. Never had it on any other video. Maybe it's just a weird glitch on my end?

I love how you just come in and ask why you can't x the annotations completely failing to acknowledge what the video was.

Well, I completely acknowledged what the video was. Hence why I was on the video on the first place.

The girl has a fine ass for sure, but she has an even finer annotation technique going on!
id annotate her ass with my jizz
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
I can't be the only person who finds it completely disgusting when girls shake their asses like that. "Oh, this fatty thing padding the general area that my shit comes out of? Sure, I'll wave it in front of a camera and make all that rippling cellulose roll around in someone's face. That'll be real attractive!"
Quote by madbasslover
I can't be the only person who finds it completely disgusting when girls shake their asses like that. "Oh, this fatty thing padding the general area that my shit comes out of? Sure, I'll wave it in front of a camera and make all that rippling cellulose roll around in someone's face. That'll be real attractive!"

Yes you are.asses are the sexiest thing on earth and shit tastes amazing so I suggest you try giving a girl a rimjob straight after she takes a dump so she doesnt have to wipe.
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Quote by Eggmond
Yes you are.asses are the sexiest thing on earth and shit tastes amazing so I suggest you try giving a girl a rimjob straight after she takes a dump so she doesnt have to wipe.

0/10

A solid effort, but the performance really just lacks any kind of punch.
Ass is usually excellent but there's something about that video that doesn't sit right with me.
Ibanez Prestige RGA321SPB