Saying lewl instead of lol was a bit of a craze a while back and I miss it.

In other news, I'm wasted and can't sleep.
Quote by StonedColdCrazy
Fact is nobody has ever proven smoking to cause cancer.
Interesting read, just the other day I read that saying lewl instead of lol was a bit of a craze a while back and I miss it.

Quote by Portuguese_boy
Interesting read, just the other day I read that saying lewl instead of lol was a bit of a craze a while back and I miss it.

What a coincidence!
Quote by StonedColdCrazy
Don't OD on weed now.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by AgainstYou
Saying lewl instead of lol was a bit of a craze a while back and I miss it.

Me too. You should turn on Comedy Central, some horrible early-2000s college comedy is on.

EDIT: Uh oh, Van Wilder sequel!
Dickless.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Can't we just bring back the haha?
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Good point, I think I prefer the haha to lol. Also, I've sobered up a bit but still can't sleep. Guess that's what happens when you get drunk in the middle of the day
Quote by StonedColdCrazy
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽