Simply put tell me your craziest story while touring with your band, or if you havent toured something crazy you and your band have done/seen/encountered

ill start off while on tour in last month me and all the guys were in the van coming home from El centro CA (we live in AZ about a 4 hour drive) and it was super late and pitch black.

so we started talking aliens and government conspiracies, just random stuff about cover ups and whatnot.. someone joked about how they were listening and were gonna stop us and kill us or something

sure enough as soon as that was said a couple black SUVs pulled us over and they proceeded to search us our van, trailer, and all of our gear.. they didnt seem very normal because they werent in usual Border Patrol uniform, they were in an all black police looking outfit.. kinda creepy

either way they told us they had reports of drug cartel activity and our van and trailer matched the description they had..

they let us on our way after the search.. but we still think it was crazy that it happend right after all the conspiracy talk haha.
I got drunk a lot, ate a ton of pasta, and slept on a lot of nice people's couches. It wasn't always that exciting though.
Dickless.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
I got drunk a lot, ate a ton of pasta, and slept on a lot of nice people's couches. It wasn't always that exciting though.

Pasta is god on tour, fills you up for the whole day.
once our singer showed up to a show like 10 minutes late in roller blades yelling"youll never beleive where i just came from!"

he was really high...the show went fine thought
Ask Jay Seeney from Forever Road.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by supersac
once our singer showed up to a show like 10 minutes late in roller blades yelling"youll never beleive where i just came from!"

he was really high...the show went fine thought

this sounds like something our singer would do....in fact at one gig, he was on roller blades and he crashed into the wall
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
I guess it's only a matter of time before seanj or whatever turns up...
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Ask Jay Seeney from Forever Road.

I was going to say that... haha

played a gig 6 hours away, our drummer got stoned and threw my other guitarists shoe out the window.. said guitarist was trying to chat up a hot chick and decided he would get his shoe in the morning.. he went out in the morning and it wasnt there... (this is a small town with a population of about 20..)
Bassist also went to hospital with alcohol poisoning..

Was a good gig.

EDIT: ^^^^^
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
(Invalid img)I got drunk a lot, ate a ton of pasta, and slept on a lot of nice people's couches. It wasn't always that exciting though.

got drunk a lot, ate a ton of pasta, and slept on a lot of nice people's couches.
Our bassist shit out an entire candle after the singer stuck it up his ass. That's what he gets for sleeping.
you're a stone fox
Quote by MetalMilitia212
I got drunk a lot, ate a ton of pasta, and slept on a lot of nice people's couches. It wasn't always that exciting though.(Invalid img)

I got drunk a lot, ate a ton of pasta, and slept on a lot of nice people's couches
This one time, my band was verbally abused by some old guy at a Burger King. It was pretty surreal.
Quote by Floods_Solo
(Invalid img)

I take no credit

Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
One time i got really drunk and made my bassist cry cus it was so bad, and i knocked over the mic stand and played erry song with a guitar really out of tune.

Okay, that's not the best thing, the funny thing was some gig where we got all our friends up on stage, this was also when me and my drummer were incredibly drunk, and on guitar you can kind of pull it off, but on drums you really cant so all the stops in songs were no more.

The fun bit i can remember was trying to get one of my friends who was jumping about on stage to start pressing the frets on my guitar neck for a solo, so for about 5 seconds everything was just open distorted strings till i realised he didn't know what i was trying to do xD

Needless to say, it was the best gig ever , the band on after us even said 'thank god that's over' =]
Last edited by Zoot Allures at Feb 24, 2012,
Quote by hightension01
Simply put tell me your craziest story while touring with your band, or if you havent toured something crazy you and your band have done/seen/encountered

ill start off while on tour in last month me and all the guys were in the van coming home from El centro CA (we live in AZ about a 4 hour drive) and it was super late and pitch black.

so we started talking aliens and government conspiracies, just random stuff about cover ups and whatnot.. someone joked about how they were listening and were gonna stop us and kill us or something

sure enough as soon as that was said a couple black SUVs pulled us over and they proceeded to search us our van, trailer, and all of our gear.. they didnt seem very normal because they werent in usual Border Patrol uniform, they were in an all black police looking outfit.. kinda creepy

either way they told us they had reports of drug cartel activity and our van and trailer matched the description they had..

they let us on our way after the search.. but we still think it was crazy that it happend right after all the conspiracy talk haha.

(Invalid img)
Either the time we threw the dildos into the audience at a church sponsored event or the time all our gear got stolen.