Page 1 of 5
Quote by conor-figgy
You want to wear a suit during an athletic event?

I have worn a suit everyday to school for the past two years. This by choice. In seventh grade, we went to an amusement park when it was over 90 degrees Fahrenheit. I had to wear an undershirt, a dress shirt, a suit jacket, and a team t-shirt over all of that. Some other kid passed out because he was wearing a sweatshirt. I wear the suit everyday regardless of the activity.
>length of average xl t-shirt is 27.5 inches
>length of average neck tie is 57 inches

good luck with that

edit:
Quote by carnagereap666
I have worn a suit everyday to school for the past two years. This by choice. In seventh grade, we went to an amusement park when it was over 90 degrees Fahrenheit. I had to wear an undershirt, a dress shirt, a suit jacket, and a team t-shirt over all of that. Some other kid passed out because he was wearing a sweatshirt. I wear the suit everyday regardless of the activity.

you have some issues
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by SG_dave
You're that weird kid in school aren't you TS.

Eh. Kind of. I have obtained uncanny amounts of popularity because of this. You can ask any kid if they know the "suit kid," and they will respond yes. People find it funny. It is even better because I am pretty fat too. So seeing a kid in gym with a complete suit just getting into the game is pretty funny.
Quote by SG_dave
You're that weird kid in school aren't you TS.

That he is. That he is.
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by Kosh H

Quote by WantsLesPaul

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
I don't think people recognizing the kid who wears a suit everyday means you are popular...just recognizable.
There was this Indian kid in my high school who wore a suit every single day. He was immensely popular and all the ladies loved him. Carried a briefcase around too.

The world would practically stop if he came to school without a suit on It would actually be a legitimate topic of discussion in other classes.
Quote by jetfuel495
There was this Indian kid in my high school who wore a suit every single day. He was immensely popular and all the ladies loved him. Carried a briefcase around too.

The world would practically stop if he came to school without a suit on It would actually be a legitimate topic of discussion in other classes.

I can't say that all the ladies love me, but kids would be devastated if I didn't wear it.
I also carry a briefcase. It holds all my shit for school in it. I am technically the only kid in school who gets to carry his bag with him at all times. Teachers in other grades talk about me. They don't understand how this kid can dress fancier than them everyday.
Last edited by carnagereap666 at Feb 23, 2012,
We had a kid like that at high school.

Nobody liked him, he was weird and got made fun of. Pretty sure hew as gay, actually.

TS, what are your reasons? Do you feel better than everyone else?
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by carnagereap666
Hey guys,
I wear a suit to school everyday.

why? suits are only for dull soulless bastards or the blues brothers. go buy yourself a poncho
Quote by psyks
You are filthy.
Quote by KeepOnRotting
I don't think people recognizing the kid who wears a suit everyday means you are popular...just recognizable.

qft

People knew me cuz I was a tall twig thin punk looking kid, but most people outta my grade didnt know my name. Although if you said "that tall punk kid", everyone knew exactly who they were talking about.

Quote by MH400

Nobody liked him, he was weird and got made fun of. Pretty sure hew as gay, actually.

to make up for humor, charisma, or good looks. Not being a dick, but thats what kids do in high school.

edit: im not saying you lack these traits, people just tend to do outrageous shit to make up for their shortcomings in high school. Once you graduate everything will change
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by Kosh H

Quote by WantsLesPaul

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Last edited by DempseyPunk at Feb 23, 2012,
Quote by MH400

I did it as a $10 dollar bet at first. Then, once I realized the immense recognition it got me, I kept going. It's funny and I'll keep going. No one makes fun of me. You honestly can't. I could care less about other people's opinion of me.
Quote by carnagereap666
Hey guys, I wear a suit to school everyday.

Is this you?
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by DempseyPunk
qft

People knew me cuz I was a tall twig thin punk looking kid, but most people outta my grade didnt know my name. Although if you said "that tall punk kid", everyone knew exactly who they were talking about.

hey it could be worse. i was known as 'the guy who went down on his girlfriend while she had her period.'

good times.
Quote by psyks
You are filthy.
Quote by DempseyPunk
qft

Most kids know the suit kid. They usually know my first name, but not my last. You can ask any sixth grader, "Do you know the suit kid?" And they will say, "Oh yeah! Davey P!"
Quote by carnagereap666
I did it as a $10 dollar bet at first. Then, once I realized the immense recognition it got me, I kept going. It's funny and I'll keep going. No one makes fun of me. You honestly can't. I could care less about other people's opinion of me.

yes they do. maybe not to your face, but they do. Even if you didnt wear a suit every day. Youre in high school dude, its gonna happen

edit: oh god youre not in high school yet. Dude, drop this before that comes up. You will dread it. Middle school is one thing, but high school theyll tear you apart
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by Kosh H

Quote by WantsLesPaul

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Last edited by DempseyPunk at Feb 23, 2012,
You've just ruined life for yourself TS. Now never will you be able to say "I clean up good in a suit". Neither will you be able to get "dressed up".
Quote by carnagereap666
I can always move up to a Tuxedo.

Im warning you one last time. Dont bring the suit thing to high school. This will make your 4 years there hell. Trust me.
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by Kosh H

Quote by WantsLesPaul

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
TS, you're weird. You aren't cool or funny. You're an attention seeker.

There. I said it.
RIP Tom Searle.
I found a pic of TS dad

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
someone wishes to be like barney stinson. but as he said himself he can´t because he is fat, so the only thing he can do is wear a suit....
Quote by guitargodofaus
and he probably has a hot mum.

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Can't you just wear the T-shirt under the suit like you would a dress shirt?
Quote by SleepTalkinMan
"Ooh! Straight-jackets online! Christmas sorted."
Wait, you're in the 8th grade? That would make you around 13, right?

*looks at join date*

Off with his head!!!
Don't wear suits for the sake of wearing suits, damnit! Wearing suits is for important things only, like binge drinking.
I continued this into eight grade right now. I plan on this for High School and College.

Oh sweetie...

don't.

I know it may seem clever and unique right now but soon all your little buddies will discover sex and drugs and good music and realize that a person who boasts about being "the only kid in school who gets to carry his bag with him at all times" is an enormous tool.

People in High School don't like enormous tools.
Quote by scimitar_255
Oh sweetie...

don't.

I know it may seem clever and unique right now but soon all your little buddies will discover sex and drugs and good music and realize that a person who boasts about being "the only kid in school who gets to carry his bag with him at all times" is an enormous tool.

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by scimitar_255
Oh sweetie...

don't.

No, people in high school are enormous tools.
Briefcase wanker!
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Page 1 of 5