i broke my arm 7 weeks ago and just got the cast off and i can reach the the higher strings but not the lower help please
speak. to. your. doctor.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Are you physically unable to move your arm in the typical fashion or have your muscles just tightened from being bound in one place for so long?

If it's the latter, just working on stretching exercises. If it's the former, well you're probably screwed.
I would wait a while before trying to play again, let your arm naturally get back to its normal flexibility, don't try and stretch it far, you may injure it again.

(I'm in no way qualified as a doctor, this is just what comes straight to mind, so probably, go see a doctor)
Quote by Minivirus2
Are you physically unable to move your arm in the typical fashion or have your muscles just tightened from being bound in one place for so long?

If it's the latter, just working on stretching exercises. If it's the former, well you're probably screwed.

I'm no doctor, but my hand was stiff as hell when I broke it way back when. You may need some physical therapy to regain your full mobility.

Also, what the duck guy said.
Physical therapy can be hard work. If your doctor didn't recommend exercises to you, it might make sense to talk to a physical therapist. It probably won't take long, but you want to make sure you're going at it in the right way.
Yeah, your best bet would be to chill with the guitar for a little while. You don't want to risk messing anything up under the surface, know what I mean? Physical therapy is an option but can be brutal for some...and expensive for some. Also look into mobility exercises to do. Once you find a good source and some good exercises that work you want to do these everyday until you gain that full range of motion (this is essentially all you'll be doing in PT anyway) back. On top of this just live a healthy lifestyle (if you can), drink lots of water, get lots of protein and sleep and you should be able to shred again in no time.
Learn to play touchstyle with your...

Edit: Okay, third try's a charm. With your picking hand.
Ibanez RG2228 w/ EMG808Xs | Line 6 POD HD500 | Mackie HD1221