Hello, i made a song which i do not know what key it is in. but is goes like this (these are the notes in order) E A D G B E F A D G B F and then a G chord.

than it continues and i think that part in all in one key. (its kind of an clean interlude) but then i want to go to a heavier part that goes like

low E string : 0 2 3 0 2 3 0 2 3 ...*continues with more notes that sound right*

so i want to put those parts together... idk if you guys can help me, if you want to me upload audio parts i will do that

thanks

here is the audio http://soundcloud.com/snoeko2/part-1-to-part-2
Last edited by Hanger99 at Feb 23, 2012,
Quote by Hanger99
Hello, i made a song which i do not know what key it is in. but is goes like this (these are the notes in order) E A D G B E F A D G B F and then a G chord.

than it continues and i think that part in all in one key. (its kind of an clean interlude) but then i want to go to a heavier part that goes like

low E string : 0 2 3 0 2 3 0 2 3 ...*continues with more notes that sound right*

so i want to put those parts together... idk if you guys can help me, if you want to me upload audio parts i will do that

thanks

Probably A minor then a change to E minor.

Not enough information to tell. Any chords, bass or keyboard ?

An audio link would help.
Quote by mrbabo91
Probably A minor then a change to E minor.

Not enough information to tell. Any chords, bass or keyboard ?

An audio link would help.

its on guitar, and its only me playing lol. ill try to upload audio parts.
yh its A minor to E minor.

it's a very easy key change. To make it smoother you could finish the clean part on a B chord.
Quote by mrbabo91
yh its A minor to E minor.

it's a very easy key change. To make it smoother you could finish the clean part on a B chord.

can you please tell me what B chord i should use? thanks alot

EDIT : i tried the B major chord but it doesnt should right....
Last edited by Hanger99 at Feb 23, 2012,
Quote by Hanger99
can you please tell me what B chord i should use? thanks alot

EDIT : i tried the B major chord but it doesnt should right....

Try finishing on an E minor cohrd
Quote by mrbabo91
Try finishing on an E minor cohrd

yeah that one sounds pretty good thanks alot
Changing keys shouldn't be a problem in metal. In fact the more obnoxious the change the more METAL!!!!

What is Satan telling you to do?
Quote by Floss Ninja
Changing keys shouldn't be a problem in metal. In fact the more obnoxious the change the more METAL!!!!

What is Satan telling you to do?

youre right, im just gonna go hit random notes like slayer, because their solos are so touching, melodic and got alot of soul