Okay so I tried to record something new yesterday but hit another problem. when I hit the 10th fret on the 1 first string or the 3rd fret on the second string there comes a very loud bass frequency or something. This sound does not come when I palm mute the 9, 11, 12 or any other fret. Only that 10th.

Why does that very loud bass noise sound? It's very annoying because it clutters the mix and there's clicking noises. I tried to remove some bass from the amp modeler but the click is still there. Is there something wrong with my guitar on that place or why does it sound like that?
I hope you understand what I mean. It's when I palm mute the 10th fret. I need to start recording again and this issue is driving me nuts.
A lot of guitars have irregular notes here and there that resonate more than the others. If you have a sound that accentuates that particular frequency range it can poke out like a sore thumb.

The easiest way to deal with it is either with a narrow cutting EQ that will pull down the offending frequency or with a multiband compressor with only one band set to a narrow range around the offending frequency. Both will probably affect the overall tone a little though.
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man."

- Huey Lewis & the News